PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Date for T-shirtDynasty's parole hearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part is that I was completely sober when I read it the first time. That's the danger of logging on whilst watching the breakfast news before work, as I am doing now. Who told you I was paranoid? Have they been talking about me again?

More on topic: Where IS t-shirt?

Is "whilst" one of those English words?

Yes. It's like "onest" (as in "Onestuponatime"). ;)

Well, I speak Yankee*. It's like English but all the "bloody queer" words have been removed.

*Yankee as used in this post has nothing to do with the NY Yankees, MLB, or the Boston Red Sox.

Yes. It's like "onest" (as in "Onestuponatime"). ;)
Yeh, weren't that the name of one of them Billy-Bob Shake-Spear stories 'bout golfers playing with their balls in the woods?

Damn, this thread had me laughing soooo hard.

herm.jpg

Sex Change Operation?

WTF-Scary-Cat.jpg

The Legend of "I'mRonBorges?"

patsfantroll.jpg

I'm KEEGS?!?!

body_snatchers.jpg

Wow.

Too much too handle all at once.

I'm just overwhelmed.

I'm gonna have to try to come back another day.

It's just too damn much.

Damn, this thread had me laughing soooo hard.

herm.jpg

Wow.

I'm just overwhelmed.

It's just too damn much.

So, the missing has returned and now is going AWOL again.

We don't know if this is one of those hostage post or not. On fishing trips in "The County" you could meet people like this:

deliverance%20mighty%20purty%20mouth.jpeg

YEA!!! HE'S ALIVE!!!!!

By the way, if it wasn't a sexchange, you got NO excuse!!

I'm just overwhelmed.
It's just too damn much.

AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE BEEN, YOUNG MAN? WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL? YOU ARE GROUNDED!

You mean they want independence to join Canada. I'm all for that. They can take Washington county with them as a bonus.:rocker:

I quite seriously don't think that anyone would notice.

UNREST IN AROOSTOOK AS LOCAL FARMERS LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT T-SHIRTDYNASTY!

by B. O'Rocks

AROOSTOOK - It came as quite a shock to local potato growers when an artist's rendering of recently released hostage T-Shirtdynasty made the evening news. "If he wasn't the spittin' image of the old potato pollinator that caused my grandpappy so much trouble back in the day," said President I. Bet McGolby of the Aroostook Taters and Black Flies Farmer's Cooperative.
xcouchTrademark350.jpg
(Nutters) Artist rendering of Aroostook Guru T-Shirtdynasty

potatoface.jpg
"Pollinated" potato ca. 1936 (courtesy U. Main Dept. of Crimes of Passion)

Additional detachments of the Greenland Militia Peacekeepers were rushed into the region too maintain security. Colonel T. Hule Fawg, commanding officer of the Greenland peacekeeping contingent, reported a number of angry protests broke out, but violence was avoided thanks to mediation by a McDonald's Corp. purchasing representative. "Dat 'fella' told dem farmers dey kood ship dem polly-taters to No Yawk, Fillydelfa, an Washing-ten goremay hash hawses," said Colonel Fawg, "ges dem folks dat eet dem hawses ayn too 'ticular 'bout wah dey eetin'."

Potato protesters where still in evidence tonight, but Greenland officers patrolling the area reported no trouble.
xcouchUKfarmerprotest.jpg
(Nutters) Aroostook Protester outside the Taters and Black Flies Farmer's Cooperative demonstrating against the Guru T-Shirtdynasty.

© PATSNUTMe 23 Hour Driving Range and News Bureau

UNREST IN AROOSTOOK AS LOCAL FARMERS LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT T-SHIRTDYNASTY!

by B. O'Rocks

AROOSTOOK - It came as quite a shock to local potato growers when an artist's rendering of recently released hostage T-Shirtdynasty made the evening news. "If he wasn't the spittin' image of the old potato pollinator that caused my grandpappy so much trouble back in the day," said President I. Bet McGolby of the Aroostook Taters and Black Flies Farmer's Cooperative.
xcouchTrademark350.jpg
(Nutters) Artist rendering of Aroostook Guru T-Shirtdynasty

potatoface.jpg
"Pollinated" potato ca. 1936 (courtesy U. Main Dept. of Crimes of Passion)

Additional detachments of the Greenland Militia Peacekeepers were rushed into the region too maintain security. Colonel T. Hule Fawg, commanding officer of the Greenland peacekeeping contingent, reported a number of angry protests broke out, but violence was avoided thanks to mediation by a McDonald's Corp. purchasing representative. "Dat 'fella' told dem farmers dey kood ship dem polly-taters to No Yawk, Fillydelfa, an Washing-ten goremay hash hawses," said Colonel Fawg, "ges dem folks dat eet dem hawses ayn too 'ticular 'bout wah dey eetin'."

Potato protesters where still in evidence tonight, but Greenland officers patrolling the area reported no trouble.
xcouchUKfarmerprotest.jpg
(Nutters) Aroostook Protester outside the Taters and Black Flies Farmer's Cooperative demonstrating against the Guru T-Shirtdynasty.

© PATSNUTMe 23 Hour Driving Range and News Bureau

Excellent for a guy who just had his back drilled again. Nothing like a good soap bath by a really hot nurse and some good meds those creative juices flowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes