PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT : Darnit... LenDale White on Green Bay's radar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The draft is three months away. If this is even true, why would they risk allowing this to happen?? How many times have we seen this from the Patriots.. INSIDE SOURCE reveals the Patriots will be taking a top flight WR this year..

I would be interested in White but I have far bigger "pipe dreams" like a big time #2 WR (if Givens leaves), a young stud ILB, CB or Safety.

I think that's kind of silly to say when they don't have a coach yet.

He's not suppose to go any where near that high according to all to the "ratings" and mocks so far.

I'd be surprised, so dream on, for a while.

They have Ahman Green, Tony Fisher, Najeh Davenport, Samkon Gado, and are supposedly interested in one of this year's free agent running back class (which is very strong). I don't know.

If Green Bay spends the #5 pick on Lendale White they will be picking high again next year. ( They probably will be anyways)

That is much too high to draft a RB unless he is truly elite, which I'm not convinced that White is. Look how long Steven Jackson lasted.

I guess that they could always trade down and get their man.:rofl:

I'm more interested in an o-line that can block for dillon.

That's considerably higher than any projections I've seen thus far on White. I like him, but not at No. 5. I think that's a reach. But it is the Packers who held on to Favre about 5 years past his prime so not exactly an organization with a lot of collective intelect.

Adding Koppen and Light to our OL should be fine.

Phokus said:
I'm more interested in an o-line that can block for dillon.

White's success in the Rose Bowl was inflated because USC manned up the DB's for Bush. He probably wouldn't have done as well with real LB's playing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back