PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cromartie is an A**%ole

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're bored and want some laughs, go to the Gang Green website and read the reactions to this. I mean every team's fans rationalize about the behavior of their players, but the Jetsdinks always take it to another level and they sure do in this case. What a pathetic crew...

most of the nfl is full of this type of behavior unfortunately

No the NFL is not "full of this behavior", what a stupid thing to post.

There are some first class a/holes, no doubt, but they are in a very small minority, this guy is right up there, no doubt.

Most of these guys are dedicated hard workers and family men, smart guys a credit to their community. They give of themselves freely with volunteer work and charitable donations that usually go unmentioned. The only news that writers print anymore are negative of course.

Grow up free bet.

If you're bored and want some laughs, go to the Gang Green website and read the reactions to this. I mean every team's fans rationalize about the behavior of their players, but the Jetsdinks always take it to another level and they sure do in this case. What a pathetic crew...

I'm still amazed at the free ride the Jets get from NFL opinion writers on this stuff. Sure, the sites report some of this news, but there's almost never any outrage or even tsk-tsk-ing about this team and it recidivist behavior (Plax and Haynesworth would be good fits). I guess just like Roethlisberger would have been "redeemed" if Pitt won the Super Bowl, the Jets' way of yakking and misbehaving is validated by their making it to the AFCCG twice in a row.

Alot of redundency there.

Rumor has it... the 6 year old got the beating because he can read better
than Antoino.

i find this hard to believe, because cromartie doesn't like making contact

Agreed. I don't believe the average NFL player beats his kids anymore than your averge trailer trash or wall street broker.

Can the same be said of NFL head coaches who make fetish videos and pimp their wives out to strangers on Internet swinger sites? :confused:

Having nine kids with eight women just boggles my mind. I simply do not understand it. Think about it: NINE children with EIGHT different women! WHY??? I cannot begin to fathom the mindlessness behind that.

Last edited:
The truth is it doesn't sound like anything in this book is earth shattering in terms of what we already knew about Cromartie. We knew he was a deadbeat and a real POS, this just takes it a step further.

Your profile pic makes me sad:(

Your profile pic makes me sad:(

images

Can the same be said of NFL head coaches who make fetish videos and pimp their wives out to strangers on Internet swinger sites? :confused:

Having nine kids with eight women just boggles my mind. I simply do not understand it. Think about it: NINE children with EIGHT different women! WHY??? I cannot begin to fathom the mindlessness behind that.

That really blows my mind, cannot imagine the vitriol of these 8 women... talk about being haunted..

OTOH Cromartie is just another cog in the wheel of the culture of corruption that is the Jets.. he fits right in.

If you're bored and want some laughs, go to the Gang Green website and read the reactions to this.

why bother......patsfan.com has just as many posts about the NYJ. :confused:

I'm shocked, SHOCKED to find that gambling is going on in here!

Cromartie? NO WAY, I won't believe it, I refuse to believe it....

This is genuinely shocking......

"Jet cornerback Antonio Cromartie mistreated one of his nine young children"

Sup with having nine kids? Someone teach this guy about birth control or protection please....

Weed + beating your kid have no connection. Cromartie is a total dirtbag if he did indeed hit his child, but lets not make him out to look like a villain for smoking pot. If anything, pot would have deterred him from hitting his kid. Regardless, this guy is a clown.

Weed + beating your kid have no connection. Cromartie is a total dirtbag if he did indeed hit his child, but lets not make him out to look like a villain for smoking pot. If anything, pot would have deterred him from hitting his kid. Regardless, this guy is a clown.

That's a debate for the political forum to be honest, but the whole reckless attitude, non-payment of child support, now beating his son etc all go hand in hand. Those of us who don't smoke pot aren't surprised that he's breaking the rules of the law and the NFL, not to mention risking losing millions and millions of dollars for a 30 min buzz.

He defines a scumbag, imo.

As far as the whole 'pot' thing--from someone who smoked their share of pot, no it by itself isn't that bad, if you wanna overlook the damage it does to your lungs etc. The main problem is that most kids/younger people in HS and college who usually cross the line of smoking pot, always end up either being curious and trying the next thing, or associate themselves with people who do. But again, this forum isn't exactly the place to debate that.

The fact that you have the God given opportunity to earn millions of dollars a year (often more in a month than most of us with college educations will earn in an entire lifetime) and are risking losing that precious opportunity to smoke pot is beyond ridiculously stupid and totally pathetic. Sometimes you need to grow up and act like a man, and apparently this guy missed that life lesson. It's enlightening to think that he will help shape another 9 kids to mirror his actions--just what we need, 9 more idiots as future adults.

I don't give a **** about the weed, but if he is abusing children he should be locked up and never allowed back in the NFL.

Twitter

That is his official twitter page. I sure hope nobody starts sending him insulting tweets. That is not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes