PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cromartie is an A**%ole

Status
Not open for further replies.
THISGONBGUD.gif

Last edited:
this ***** looks like shes trying to get her child support on time! :D

The truth is it doesn't sound like anything in this book is earth shattering in terms of what we already knew about Cromartie. We knew he was a deadbeat and a real POS, this just takes it a step further.

Last edited:
this ***** looks like shes trying to get her child support on time! :D

Good luck with that unless the Jets mail her the check.

Classy bunch those NJ Jets.

Look, Cromartie is a ghetto punk. We all knew that already.

This is not even news. This is "dog bites man" stuff.

The guy has what, 8 kids from seven women?

Strong character is not a pre-requisite for playing for the NYJ. That is pretty obvious, isn't it? Starts at the top.

Hmmmm, this topic was posted as if his assholism is news.

Cromartie smoked week, drank cough syrup, and cheated to circumvent the NFL's drug testing system? He also physically abused at least one of his sons?

I'M SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Cromarite is a Jet. Cromartie is an astwipe. Department of Duplication Department.

most of the nfl is full of this type of behavior unfortunately
While it undoubtedly exists in some others, I believe your claim that "most of the nfl is full of this type of behavior" is false.

Agreed. I don't believe the average NFL player beats his kids anymore than your averge trailer trash or wall street broker.

Not exactly surprising, although the child-beating, if true, makes him an even crappier person than I already thought. Cromartie just strikes me as a genuinely stupid person who's well on his way to being broke, bitter, and unable to support his dozen or so children. It's really sad.

The only ones I feel bad for are the kids. Cromartie is the stupid f*ck running around without a rubber and then hitting the children (when not getting high or talking sh*t to the press), and the women hooking up with him are just as dumb since they most likely went out looking for a lotto ticket and came home with a scratch off $20 win. I don't know much about the mothers, I can only hope they are trying to do right by their babies.

The children, on the other hand, really got screwed on the parental game of roulette. It's not their fault, but they are most likely going to have very crappy childhoods and end up repeating the cycle instead of breaking it. It's a shame how many children grow up in such lousy situations.

Florida State University accepted this student into its hallowed halls of learning.

Beating his son makes him something a lot worse than an A-hole. It makes him a child abuser and possibly a felon.

Oh wait! Then he'll be able to confess, do his time, show remorse and be re-admitted to the NFL where he'll be "redeemed" in the eyes of many.

Yes, he can win the "Come Back Award"...or in Cromartie's case, the "Cum Again Award."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes