Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Randy Gregory: suspended 4 games for substance abuse
Demarcus Lawrence: suspended 4 games for substance abuse
Rolando McClain: suspended 10 games for substance abuse, doesn't really care about football
Greg Hardy: POS

I feel sorry for Jerruh. . . . Oh, wait. No I don't. :D

Gotta stick with what works.

The Cincinnati Probation Officer just got reassigned to Dallas.. he will have a huge caseload.

Cowboys fans are so cute! It's adorable how they think they are a relevant franchise!!

I thought Rolando McClain had cleaned up what problems he was having with his family and everything?!?!?!

I thought Rolando McClain had cleaned up what problems he was having with his family and everything?!?!?!

It doesn't seem so. This is the 2nd consecutive year where he's started the season suspended for failing drug tests. I believe he's had infractions for both PEDs and street drugs, and obviously--there's been multiple offenses at that.

He's worthy of a MLB/ILB role as a decent run stuffer (much like the "other" #55 Spikes), but he's such a headcase that he may find himself out of work next year.

It doesn't seem so. This is the 2nd consecutive year where he's started the season suspended for failing drug tests. I believe he's had infractions for both PEDs and street drugs, and obviously--there's been multiple offenses at that.

He's worthy of a MLB/ILB role as a decent run stuffer (much like the "other" #55 Spikes), but he's such a headcase that he may find himself out of work next year.

Maybe this year, even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots