PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cowboys/Bears game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their offense has been impressive. Their defense on the other hand has been a mixed bag. They are clearly the creame of the NFC and they are, in my opinion, fourth in the league behind the Pats, Colts, and Steelers.

We have some injuries at the moment(Terrence Newman, our shutdown corner, missed the first 2 games, and only played nickel tonight, because of a foot injury. Our long time D captain, Greg Ellis, is still recovering from a torn achilles last year, and has yet to play. Our NT, Jason Ferguson, is gone for the year, but Jay Ratliffe has filled in very well, and Tank Johnson's suspension should be ending soon).

I think our D will be much improved as the season goes along.

Grossman isn't a great quarterback by any stretch of the imagination. However, as I noted on another thread, if Berrian could catch the football, the Bears may very well have won that game tonight.

Grossman isn't a great quarterback by any stretch of the imagination. However, as I noted on another thread, if Berrian could catch the football, the Bears may very well have won that game tonight.

I posted this in another thread-I counted only 2-one was where Reeves hit and stripped Berrian, and the other was when Berrian dropped a sure-handed one, which was almost after Patrick Crayton dropped a sure TD that would have made it 10-3 Dallas, and the Bears blocked their FG attempt. If anything, they evened out.

I posted this in another thread-I counted only 2-one was where Reeves hit and stripped Berrian, and the other was when Berrian dropped a sure-handed one, which was almost after Patrick Crayton dropped a sure TD that would have made it 10-3 Dallas, and the Bears blocked their FG attempt. If anything, they evened out.

They don't even out when you are focusing on one quarerback. Had Berrian caught the ball, that's 7 points for the Bears and a completely different game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes