PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cowboys/Bears game

Status
Not open for further replies.

desi-patsfan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
MY god is Grossman terrible. What a horrible waste of a good defense the bears are. If they have any semblance of a QB they could own the NFC.

MY god is Grossman terrible. What a horrible waste of a good defense the bears are. If they have any semblance of a QB they could own the NFC.

That defense sure is good for my fantasy team, though.

Here's the thing: You know that. I know that. Any football fan with half a brain knows that. And we all knew it a year ago.

The Bears CHOSE this quarterback. Chose him, and stood by him as if he were the flag. What the heck???

For God's sake, we could trade them Matt Gutierrez now [yes, I said that correctly] and he'd be an upgrade over Turnoverasaurus rex.

cowboys offense is very good

And is it just me or is the Romo talk highly overrated. He's more or less Rex Grossman 2.0. And update to crap only gives you updated crap.

And is it just me or is the Romo talk highly overrated. He's more or less Rex Grossman 2.0. And update to crap only gives you updated crap.

i think he is much better than grossman

I would love to put a mike on the Bears D while they are watching grossman work.

Crayton drops a TD. There's way too many drops by NFL recievers

Here's the thing: You know that. I know that. Any football fan with half a brain knows that. And we all knew it a year ago.

The Bears CHOSE this quarterback. Chose him, and stood by him as if he were the flag. What the heck???
Seriously. There's no excuse at this point. They get what they deserve.

We will absolutely CRUSH both of these teams. ('Though we would only play the Bears in the Super Bowl.) They are awful on offense against a quality D, and on O we'll just spread them out like we did against Minny last year.

Last edited:

I honestly don't understand why they don't go with Griese. He is a good decision maker, strong arm, can see over the defense, and gets rid of the ball.

Well Robbie Gould isn't the answer at QB.

Rex has actually had a couple of nice throws totally muffed by his receivers. I guess when you're inconsistent it snowballs.

Still, Dallas isn't very scary. Tonight Romo seems to be putting it right where nobody can catch it...

Right now the rest of the league is scary, from an un-competitive standpoint. Before you even factor in Rodney and Richard. Bill may have to break another rule or two to maintain focus.

owens is having it easy today

It surprises me that the bears haven't picked up another QB considering how many experienced QB have been floating around. They have handy wr's and not a terrible rb, they should do a lot better and everyone knows. Rex was good in college but as everyone knows it's almost a completely different game in the NFL.

He must have pictures of lovie or the ownership that are extremely damaging.

dallas is quite explosive on offense..and that too without terry glenn

I don't know why they bother giving Julius Jones carries anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots