PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Could Be Worse-We Could Have Vince Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince Young? Who's Vince Young? Check out the Yahoo headline...:D

notsteveyoungls8.gif

That's nothing...

http://awfulannouncing.blogspot.com/2008/09/both-fox-and-****-stockton-think-that.html

Sounds like the kid may have some mental illness. I am surprised, out of him and Leinart I always thought Young was the one would be successful and that Leinart was the weak one for returning to school.

Its looking now like they both might be flops.

It says the special negotiators were placed on stand-by, not that they were at the facility.

Young can't take the pressure of a professional career, I saw a special on him and he said he almost retired after his first year. I think the special was on NFL network.
Not everybody is cut out for it. I thought he'd fail physically in the NFL though, not physically AND mentally. He was never a good passer and was way over-hyped coming out of college as a star NFL QB. Once the league got the book on him, he was done.

Russell is next in line, he's even worse.

This keeps getting weirder or weirder.

So apparently, after throwing two inexplicable interceptions, Vince Young went over to the bench to sulk and pushed Albert Haynesworth away from him. Then, he refused to take the field on the next series, citing a tight hamstring even though he didn't have the medical staff look at it.

Young went missing for over four hours last night after being "emotional" all day. Jeff Fisher raced around Nashville to track him down and had the police notified as well.

What's really weird is that the police called in special negotiators to the Titans facility. That sounds to me like he was threatening suicide or threatening Fisher's life.

http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/news.php?viewStory=62668

For all the knocks on Cassel, at least he doesn't get "emotional" like this lol.

or if things were really bad we could have tavaris jackson under center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back