PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Congragulations Cromartie, Twins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he is paying close to 250K per year for child support.

He will be broke after he retires from the NFL.

I believe he is paying close to 250K per year for child support.

He will be broke after he retires from the NFL.

I definitely agree with you. Out of all of the NFL players, he may be the one who I hate the most. His attitude sucks, he's an *********, and he's way too full of himself...perfect JET.

I guess it breaks down to 25,000 a year per kid, which is a hell of a lot more than my dad ever gave us, but it still seems a bit odd to me that someone who makes an income of 8-9 million per year 'only' pays about 3-4% to his children in child support.

Something tells me that most of the fathers out there likely pay more than 3-4% every year of their total gross income. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say 5% just to round it off, that's still messed up in my opinion.

I definitely agree with you. Out of all of the NFL players, he may be the one who I hate the most. His attitude sucks, he's an *********, and he's way too full of himself...perfect JET.

I guess it breaks down to 25,000 a year per kid, which is a hell of a lot more than my dad ever gave us, but it still seems a bit odd to me that someone who makes an income of 8-9 million per year 'only' pays about 3-4% to his children in child support.

Something tells me that most of the fathers out there likely pay more than 3-4% every year of their total gross income. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say 5% just to round it off, that's still messed up in my opinion.

I believe 4 or 5 of the kids still don't get any support from this dirt bag douche of a father.

I believe 4 or 5 of the kids still don't get any support from this dirt bag douche of a father.

stupendous!!! Ninja, you have unknowingly given Cromagnetite his next name change....we've seen Chad Johnson morph into Ocho Cinco...Lloyd Free become World B. Free...and now, Antbrainio Cromagnon morphs into Dirtbag Douche-ofadad...better known as D.D.----->....Disappointed Dunceski

Wow. I guess that makes more sense then.

Somebody's baby mamma doesn't have the right kind of attorney, I can tell you that much!!!

Wow. I guess that makes more sense then.

Somebody's baby mamma doesn't have the right kind of attorney, I can tell you that much!!!

Ha...one of them is an attorney.

Ha...one of them is an attorney.

Whoa! :confused:

I am starting to see why they wanted to make a reality series out of this.

Even I would be intrigued. Twists and turns galore!

Last edited:
He's totally screwed in a few years when he doesnt have the nfl job. He wont have enough pocket change for the vasectomy he should have got at in grade 10.

Cromartie could be the "ghost of NFL prospect's future" if Goodell ever decides to do a Charles ****ens-style intervention with draft prospect Janoris Jenkins. (If Pacman Jones isn't available for the role) :rolleyes:

Do you think this dirtbag spends any time or is really involved in any of his kids' lives? Seems too busy making more kids. Cro-Magnon is really an Ultra Maroon, the absolute epitome of a Jet. I feel really sad for the kids, they had no choice in the matter. Idiot needs to be sterilized yesterday......

Law of averages. One of them is probably an astronaut.

Whichever one turns out to be a running back will be lucky. He'll never be at risk of being hit by his father.

The question is when his wife delivers her babies, will the hospital throw another child in for free to make a baker's dozen?

I said the over/under for Cromartie to go bankrupt is 1.5 years after he retires. that line just dropped to about 1.5 years before he retires.

Hey at least he is actually having children with his wife and just not random women.

Found a family picture of Cromartie and his kids..

w8pyte.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back