PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Congragulations Cromartie, Twins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't make this stuff up. Amazing.

He's trying to make sure the future portrayed in the movie Idiocracy comes to pass.

Where does he get he energy to play?

I can understand how he forgets the kids names now.

Rumor has it he is just naming them eleven and twelve.

This must be some kind of transmutable STD. Soon women across the world will be giving birth to Lil' Cromarties. Somebody call Mulder and Scully.

This must be some kind of transmutable STD. Soon women across the world will be giving birth to Lil' Cromarties.

giggity...!

Somewhere...a rabbit is jealous.

On Twitter, "Where Do Babies Come From" is trending. I think we have our answer.

cJlAc.png
Twins! Twins??? This guy..

Can't have twins....that Twelfth kid would cause a 15 yard penalty for too many kids on the field :eek:

It's not all bad, this much we know, there will soon be 12 Division 1 athletes getting full boats to SEC schools, thus avoiding Antonio the pressure of college costs.

It's official, this scumbag now takes my #1 spot on my NFL most hated player list, he just passed his dirt ball companion Santonio Holmes.

What a tool this guy is...........

Last edited:
Can't have twins....that Twelfth kid would cause a 15 yard penalty for too many kids on the field :eek:

Which raises the question, "Would Siamese Twins count as one player?"

why all the hate for Cromagnon???

at least he knows all his kids names...

let's see...there's ONE...TWO...THREE...FOUR....FIDDY...SEX...SEPHAN...OCTOCRO....NEIN...TEN...ELVIS....
and TWELVE

best absentee Dad ever!!!

He should take after George Foreman. Start naming all of his kids "George Foreman." Make it easier for the next Hard Knocks.

12 humans who deserve sympathy due to the immuatable fact that you can't pick your parents.
Sadly not a single one will be in Jr High before his career is over, the child support checks stop, and they all us taxpayers are supporting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back