PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Coming to Boston this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthSeeker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I recently moved back to NYC, and of course my family plans a birthday road trip for my sister on a weekend the Pats are playing away, but I will be up in Boston with some family this weekend, and I was wondering if some kind soul could tell me if there are any Pats memorabilia stores within or near the hallowed halls of Faneuil ? We will be doing the usual touristy stuff, so we will be staying near Faneuill Hall, are there any sports stores in or near there ? I need a new Pats hat, a media guide, possibly a yearbook, etc. My thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
scott99 said:
I recently moved back to NYC, and of course my family plans a birthday road trip for my sister on a weekend the Pats are playing away, but I will be up in Boston with some family this weekend, and I was wondering if some kind soul could tell me if there are any Pats memorabilia stores within or near the hallowed halls of Faneuil ? We will be doing the usual touristy stuff, so we will be staying near Faneuill Hall, are there any sports stores in or near there ? I need a new Pats hat, a media guide, possibly a yearbook, etc. My thanks in advance.
There is a store that is right inside Faneuil hall that sells any hat that you want. There is a magazine stand in same that will sell yearbooks.

Crowpointer said:
There is a store that is right inside Faneuil hall that sells any hat that you want. There is a magazine stand in same that will sell yearbooks.

Thanks !! Great news. Though I'm very superstitious, my older Pats hat is 7-1 in the playoffs, lol.

I was just visiting Boston a couple of weekends ago from Cali and was also looking for Pats gear. The store in the F-Hall area is in the back left if coming from the main street (go past ****'s Last Resort). Also check out the Downtown Crossing area where you can find some Pats stuff at City Sports (some really cheap stuff in the basement) and Filene's Basement. Even a little bit at Ross and Marshall's but it's kinda hit or miss.

Have fun!

SoCal Bong said:
I was just visiting Boston a couple of weekends ago from Cali and was also looking for Pats gear. The store in the F-Hall area is in the back left if coming from the main street (go past ****'s Last Resort). Also check out the Downtown Crossing area where you can find some Pats stuff at City Sports (some really cheap stuff in the basement) and Filene's Basement. Even a little bit at Ross and Marshall's but it's kinda hit or miss.

Have fun!

The only ****'s Last Resort I know of is on Huntington at the Prudential center, is there one in Quincy Market now? Anyway I agree with Downtown crossing, lots of places there to find nice pats stuff.

scott99 said:
Thanks !! Great news. Though I'm very superstitious, my older Pats hat is 7-1 in the playoffs, lol.

So is mine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back