Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT:Coming to Boston this weekend

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by scott99, Oct 16, 2006.

1. scott99

scott99 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +232 / 83 / -68

#87 Jersey

I recently moved back to NYC, and of course my family plans a birthday road trip for my sister on a weekend the Pats are playing away, but I will be up in Boston with some family this weekend, and I was wondering if some kind soul could tell me if there are any Pats memorabilia stores within or near the hallowed halls of Faneuil ? We will be doing the usual touristy stuff, so we will be staying near Faneuill Hall, are there any sports stores in or near there ? I need a new Pats hat, a media guide, possibly a yearbook, etc. My thanks in advance.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2006
  2. Crowpointer

Crowpointer Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

There is a store that is right inside Faneuil hall that sells any hat that you want. There is a magazine stand in same that will sell yearbooks.

3. scott99

scott99 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +232 / 83 / -68

#87 Jersey

Thanks !! Great news. Though I'm very superstitious, my older Pats hat is 7-1 in the playoffs, lol.

4. SoCal Bong

SoCal Bong Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I was just visiting Boston a couple of weekends ago from Cali and was also looking for Pats gear. The store in the F-Hall area is in the back left if coming from the main street (go past Dick's Last Resort). Also check out the Downtown Crossing area where you can find some Pats stuff at City Sports (some really cheap stuff in the basement) and Filene's Basement. Even a little bit at Ross and Marshall's but it's kinda hit or miss.

Have fun!

5. Stokes

Stokes In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

The only Dick's Last Resort I know of is on Huntington at the Prudential center, is there one in Quincy Market now? Anyway I agree with Downtown crossing, lots of places there to find nice pats stuff.

6. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

So is mine. :)