PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts vs. Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
anyone watching the game ? colts are playing some great ball. manning looks like the mvp this season .

Re: OT:colts v titans

The Titans with Kerry Collins are god awful. But Manning looks good.

Colts look like the 2007 Pats. I'm going to puke if it ends up being a Manning vs Manning Superbowl. The ball washing will be unbearable.

Right now you cant argue the 2 best teams in football are Colts and Giants, its not the Pats for sure..

I hate watching the Colts. Reminds me of how good Brady was pre-injury. I think the Colts might be SB favorites atm...

Last edited:

Sucks that Peyton has all these new weapons, Collie, Garcon, Donald Brown.

Geez.

Sucks that Peyton has all these new weapons, Collie, Garcon, Donald Brown.

Geez.

thats the difference with us. we havent been able to develop any set of young WR's for a while now.

thats the difference with us. we havent been able to develop any set of young WR's for a while now.

Makes me long for the days of Branch and Givens.

There's going to be a hell of an outcry over those two roughing the passer calls against Peyton Manning, I'm sure! I mean, the QB's are men! Why can't they be hit too?? Oh wait.... something tells me the "pundits" won't be hollering quite as loudly....

Great, agressive drive to end the half, aided by two RTP calls but whatever. It really deflated the Titans, or so it seems.

The Titans have moved the ball at times vs this Colts defense. I hope the Patriots can make some strides over the next two games and the bye week so they can be firing on all (more? most?) cyllinders come the game in Indy because the opportunity will be there for some plays.

Also, the Titans secondary is really beat up. Moss and Co could/should have a field day vs them. I fully expect Brady to get them the ball.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for the Colts to play a good team before I annoint them. Their schedule has been cake so far. Jacksonville, Miami, Arizona, Seattle without Hasselbeck, and now the Titans. None of those teams have more than 2 wins. Their schedule doesn't get tough until week 8.

Right now Manning has been on fire and their defense has had the benefit of getting good against some of the worst offenses in the league.

Manning is on top of his game, and idk if I would be ready to call his new guys weapons. Imho, he's making the transition from Harrison/Wayne to Harrison/whomever else they plug in and he'd doing it quite impressively. Their offensive schemes are just flat out good. They've been lucky to always have good slot guys, but the fact that these 2 no name guys are making big plays just speaks to how far Seyton's come since the good ol' days.

I'd still put the Saints up there with the Giants, and the Colts just a shade behind them along with the Vikes and Broncos.

VY is in. Any chance we see him next week?

P. Manning is playing incredible this year. As far as I'm concerned he's just as good (if not better *gasp*) as Brady at this point.

Colts will probably be the bane of the Pats' existence this year.

Wish the Titans coulda pulled out a win. Would rather not be facing an 0-5 team.

Alot of qb's are better than Brady right now. Hopefully, his injury does not mean he becomes an average qb and finishes his career somewhere else.

Alot of qb's are better than Brady right now. Hopefully, his injury does not mean he becomes an average qb and finishes his career somewhere else.

Jeez, he is five games back from his injury. The first half of this game, he played like the old Brady except for one pass. Last week, he played like the old Brady.

Last edited:

I wasn't talking about right now. Overall.

CURRENTLY:
Peyton Manning
Eli Manning
Drew Brees
Donovan McNabb (possibly)
Brett Favre (wouldn't trust him with the ball for the life of me)

That's about it. G'night.

Wish the Titans coulda pulled out a win. Would rather not be facing an 0-5 team.
Titans look like they're calling it quits. The Patriots are struggling but they'll be 5-2 at the bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back