PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts vs. Texans

Status
Not open for further replies.
colts will win and manningwill hear more MVP talk. he has played well but i reall dont know if he isanybetterthan favre,brees and all..this yr

The second one was actually PI though. That first one was utter and complete garbage though and everyone knows it. If even Dierdorf questions a call for the Colts, you know it's bad.

I could see that first PI being called if an elite receiver (Wayne, Harrison, Moss, etc) was involved. But Peter Boy? No way.

Now come on Texans. Lets keep the offense rolling. Finish. Please. For once. FINISH!

that drive is why I hate the Colts with a passion. BS PI call on #35. It seems that week after week, the refs always come in to help the Colts with one or more BS PI call(s).

Dierdorf just said it again " again here's the one myself included......"

He KNOWS that BIG PI call was SERIOUS BS!!

Geezus Schaub, why not HELP the Refs give the game to the DOLTS

Nice pass, Schaub.:rolleyes:

as expected texans INT....i normally dont say this but this is the 4th game the colts shoyldve lost but are going to win.

They really want Manning to go undefeated, it's the only possible explanation for this crap continuing to happen week after week.

Nah, I don't think that's it. I think it has more to do with Bill Polian whining and complaining to the point where you can't even breathe on Colts receivers if your breath is less than satisfactory.

What's the over under on Texan penalty yards on this manning drive down the field?

Nah, I don't think that's it. I think it has more to do with Bill Polian whining and complaining to the point where you can't even breathe on Colts receivers if your breath is less than satisfactory.

Well maybe the Texans should have been given MINTS before the game!

If the Texans keep it rolling the refs will be forced to step in.

The tought part is that this all looks like us *****ing about a good team. But it's so obvious, I don't know how people deny it. I used to think it was all perception until I witnessed a HORRENDOUS call in the Steelers/Colts AFCC game. Polamalu picked off a Manning pass, dodged a tackle, ran a little, fumbled, and then recovered. They called it an incomplete pass. It was UPHELD after a challenge. Polamalu had the ball for at least 10 seconds. At least. And it was incomplete pass. That's when I realized this couldn't just be perception. My perception probably makes it worse, but there's no denying the Colts get favorable calls all the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back