PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts Mungro out for season

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUCH. I'll bet those bastards have their eyes on our offensive backfield. :mad:

Please BB Keep Cobbs on the roster. I'm still pissed that they stole Chapman from us. He would have been a HUGE help when Dillon and Faulk got hurt.:mad:

DefenseRules said:
OUCH. I'll bet those bastards have their eyes on our offensive backfield. :mad:

Please BB Keep Cobbs on the roster. I'm still pissed that they stole Chapman from us. He would have been a HUGE help when Dillon and Faulk got hurt.:mad:
Wouldn't have hurt his career any to get starting time for a winner. :D

Patriots4Ever said:
wow.Joseph Addai will get to play after all.I never thought Mungro would have made the best starter for the Dolts.Now We shall have to keep our RB's on the roster so as not to help these guys out..I would hate to see Pass or Cobbs in that evil uniform...
Now what was everybody saying about Pass making fumbles at crucial times during games and maybe costing wins ............. :rolleyes:

Three words:

Tom. Lopienski. Returns.

(That would be because the Colts now have ZERO fullbacks on their roster).

Last edited:
My latest update on the overated Colts.

The team is missing Edge James terribly. Collectively the Colts RBs have 28 rushes for a total of 57 yard in two games. Thats a rushing average of 2.03 ypc and a game average of 28.5 yards per game.

Awesome. JUST AWESOME !!

Sorry to hear that Mungro is lost. I don't wish injuries on anybody.

AzPatsFan said:
My latest update on the overated Colts.

The team is missing Edge James terribly. Collectively the Colts RBs have 28 rushes for a total of 57 yard in two games. Thats a rushing average of 2.03 ypc and a game average of 28.5 yards per game.

Awesome. JUST AWESOME !!

Yet another reason I think Manning is gonna have to throw 4500+ Yd's this season for this team to compete.

Ok here's the gameplan. We cut Pass so that the Colts sign him to get our playbook. Then he makes a critical fumble in the AFC championship game and helps the Pats get to the Bowl game en route to their 4th Superbowl ring!! Yeah I like it! Let's go with that. :D

Injuries are part of the game...too bad Colts.

VJCPatriot said:
Ok here's the gameplan. We cut Pass so that the Colts sign him to get our playbook. Then he makes a critical fumble in the AFC championship game and helps the Pats get to the Bowl game en route to their 4th Superbowl ring!! Yeah I like it! Let's go with that. :D
And then he can hit Tony Dungy with a steel chair!

VJCPatriot said:

And the reason Pass had the ball, was to get Vinajerk 5 yards closer. He doesn't, but Colts recover and Vinajerk has to go for it just outside his range, Cut to the sideline and we see Paymeton and Tony mouth "he missed it".... again.
Oh the humanity

Last edited by a moderator:
GJAJ15 said:
Injuries are part of the game...too bad Colts.

I'd never, ever be happy about an injury to any player on any team but we lost key guys left and right last season and that didn't stop teams from kicking our ass, and it won't stop us from doing the same this season :)

First Mungro was thier fullback not starting running back.
second I fell bad for the colts:rolleyes: they will have to depend on my boy payton:bricks: :rofl:. you all know that he is the best at what he does (throw people under the bus (hehehehe) ok ok just kidding.
But i do fell bad for Mungro. hope he gets better.:(

The biggest threat with the colts is still their long passes and with James it was a nightmare to control the run and pass .the only solution go after manning very uncontainable offence except when manning gets his panties in a twist[no offence to the ladies in the board]

Now , this is going to be intresting with the front three and ILB we get to control their running game and even free a LB or 2 to take the tightends and thrid receiver set leaving the secondary wayne and harrison .A very containable and shutdown offence.If we can double team the the 2 WR we will have picks.:rocker: using harrison in a primary late manning blitzer role or short RB/Tightend stopping role to make him commit to a throw with 1 lb jamming wayne and giving him a hardtime.

Last edited:
Patriots4Ever said:
..........I would hate to see Pass or Cobbs in that evil uniform...

Pass as of now is on PUP and may stay there.
Cobbs may get an unfortunate injury ending up on IR.

Evans makes the 53 .... nothing for the kiddies .... :)

Patriots4Ever said:
wow.Joseph Addai will get to play after all.I never thought Mungro would have made the best starter for the Dolts.Now We shall have to keep our RB's on the roster so as not to help these guys out..I would hate to see Pass or Cobbs in that evil uniform...

You're confusing Mungro for Dominic Rhodes.

Rhodes and Addai will still start.

Mungro was just their 3rd RB/FB.

How will this hurt the Colts' running game?

Mungro has a grand total of 34 rushing yards over the past 2 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes