PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Colts Might Draft Terrelle Pryor In 2011 NFL Supplemental Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Peyton could teach him how to be a pocket passer, but it is going to take years before Pryor can engineer a game like Manning. In order for him to be effective an offensive coordinator is going to have to shift the offensive emphasis to more bootlegs and roll outs to take advantage of his athleticism. On a good note he does have fellow OSU alum Anthony Gonzalez on the team for support so maybe that is why the Colts would consider adding a player surrounded in so much controversy. Personally, I think the Texans are a better fit or even the Buccaneers, but we will see what happens.

Not sure if this has been posted before

they may very well select him as Peyton's successor ;)

1st off. Please do not post any stampede blue links on this site. Their head write, Big Blue Shoe, known as Big Bull Sh**, is a dbag who trolls his own fan base. Half of the Colts fans on that site left the blog after he went psycho back in Dec 2009. He writes ridiculous articles like (my fav) "Pat McAfee thinks Bill Belichick is dumb" That article got me banned from there...and I didn't even troll.

2) I would love the Colts to draft the idiot qb. He is a cancer, an egomaniac, selfish SOB. I hope the worse for him. He can go to hell for all I care. I sincerely hope fellow Buckeye defensive alumni destroy him in the NFL. DIAF POS.

Well, Peyton could teach him how to be a pocket passer, but it is going to take years before Pryor can engineer a game like Manning. In order for him to be effective an offensive coordinator is going to have to shift the offensive emphasis to more bootlegs and roll outs to take advantage of his athleticism. On a good note he does have fellow OSU alum Anthony Gonzalez on the team for support so maybe that is why the Colts would consider adding a player surrounded in so much controversy. Personally, I think the Texans are a better fit or even the Buccaneers, but we will see what happens.

Anthony Gonzo would kill the idiot qb. I know for a fact that Fins WR Brian Hartline hates the idiot qb's guts.

He took over the Rose Bowl a couple years back. When the play would break down due to good defensive pressure, he'd make play after play.

I don't know if this would tranlate into the NFL, but he comes up big in big games. A place like the Colts where he can sit and learn and run the scout team would be the best possible situation for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back