PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts lure Kerry Collins out of retirement...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the horsies just watched "Secretariat" with my wife.
Diane Lane is still hot! I'd....aw forget it.

That Secretariat music was so inspiring, I actually watched the film credits to see what it was; and then googled to get the lyrics to that spiritual hymn, and hear it in its entirety. I never did that before. :rocker::rocker:

I know it's not the Packers starters on defense atm but Painter has found a groove and looked OK in the 2nd quarter.

looks like painter's putting to rest that theory that the colts would collapse without peyton haha

true mvp my ass

looks like painter's putting to rest that theory that the colts would collapse without peyton haha

true mvp my ass
More importantly for the Colts is Addai has looked rock solid with ball in hand. That disgusts me. :p

I only watched the first half of tonight's game, but I thought Painter looked pretty decent. He locked onto his #1 too much (oftentimes he didn't even look away from Wayne, and almost got him killed at least once), and his stats were padded by the TD on the blown coverage, but that's just part of the game and his receivers dropped a lot of balls, plus the un-called obvious PI. Definitely not a bad showing for him, though, and FWIW he looked better than Cassel did in the '08 preseason. This is just learning time for him.

In the ground game, Brown looked like crap, but Addai looked the best that I've ever seen him. He was running really, really well. Can't really judge the defense, since I don't think there are many D's that wouldn't get shredded by the Packers' offense with a healthy Jermichael Finley.

Last edited:
tommie harris looked impressive, then again, gb's oline was never called great

Just saw the mini highlights on NFL app and Collins looked about 70 on the sideline :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back