PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts Lucas Oil Stadium video tour with Bill Polian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
72u2yq.jpg

A four minute interview/tour of the new stadium by with Bill Polian on a local news channel. For anyone interested in checking out the Lube.

Jim Irsay gives stadium tour

I would rather stick burning hot shards of glass in my eyes than watch that smug bastard patting himself on the back for 4 minutes.

I'm surprised he isn't giving the referees who are scheduled to officiate his 2008 games a grand tour ? Especially the games to be played at Lucas Oil.

I'm sure we can expect 2 more Ellis Hobbs phantom PI calls on Wayne and atleast one more Randy Offensive PI this November in this stadium. Billy Boy will have those refs prepared.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the tour include a synthetic crowd noise demo?

I wonder if Peyton would pull a Ashley Simpson if the noise started to blatantly skip during a game next year.

By the way, during this tour of the stadium, one of the local sports guys proclaimed Indy was now the "sports capital of the world" .....<groan>

Did anyone get that Spinal Cord Injury Attorney commercial? Anyone sitting in those obstructed view seats will need one after craning their necks about for the whole game. :D

By the way, during this tour of the stadium, one of the local sports guys proclaimed Indy was now the "sports capital of the world" .....<groan>

I'll believe ya when me sh*t turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

Last edited:
A four minute interview/tour of the new stadium by with Bill Polian on a local news channel. For anyone interested in checking out the Lube.

HAHAHA the lube nice nick name.

JAYHAWKS34 said:
I'll believe ya when me sh*t turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

Super Troopers.....funny movie

Looks like a Vietnamese sweatshop. It could also double as a coal plant if they put in smokestacks.

35l9av7.jpg

Let's hope they actually invested in an iPod for the crowd noise this time...it was a shame the CD skipped last year. :)

The league paid for KY jelly stadium as well as the cracker jack Colts rings.

Kraft paid for Gillette out of his own pocket as well as the 3 rings.

There are people who work hard for what they have and then there are the Colts.

"And over here is the room where we take the refs at halftime if enough calls aren't going our way." :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back