PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts LB Rob Morris (likely) done for year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me, or does there seem to be a huge jump in injuries in NFL this season?:confused:
All the injuries we had every year are being spread out across the league. I had my toes crossed as not to jinx us while I wrote this. ;) .

Last edited:
I shake my head at people celebrating a guy getting injured. sick freaks

Who's celebrating? Did you even read anything in this thread. :rolleyes:

Colts moonbats chime in to say his replacement is an emerging star and better than Morris anyway and in turn will make t heir defense even better than ever in....3-2-1.

Historically the Colts moonbats are right way too often.

No one is celebrating you dork. Some are indifferent, but most have voiced sympathy for the player, if not for the team.

Why am I even defending us?

Then your neck should be sore as hell after reading some of the threads over on IndyStar when Bruschi had his stroke and when Harrison was lost after his recent injuries. Jesus, the way those douche nozzles acted you'd think that the Dolts won the last 20 Super Bowls.

What are you a bobbledoll? I just went back and read every post and NO ONE had any celebrating posted. Actually, there were a number of members who felt bad for the guy. Tho, one guy said Morris really sucked, his name was Workhorse.

Hate to pile on, but noone in this thread is "celebrating"; get a clue before posting ok clambrain.............

1) No way, no how. Morris isn't even close to what NE needs. He is closer to Monte Beisel than he is a guy who could fit in with NE.

2) I see no reason why Freeney wouldn't be able to play for NE, but I either don't have enough info on anybody else or I don't think they fit NE's system.

1) Maybe Morris could play the WILB, like Bruschi does?

2) Lil' Dwight Freeney would have to play OLB here, of course. Could he convert? Maybe.

Then your neck should be sore as hell after reading some of the threads over on IndyStar when Bruschi had his stroke and when Harrison was lost after his recent injuries. Jesus, the way those douche nozzles acted you'd think that the Dolts won the last 20 Super Bowls.

There were no threads like that after Bruschi had his stroke at Indystar board, thats just a bunch of nonsense Pat fans here made up. And we only found the Harrison injury amusing because he got hurt trying to pull a cheap shot on Marvin Harrison and he got what he deserved during that play.

What are you a bobbledoll? I just went back and read every post and NO ONE had any celebrating posted. Actually, there were a number of members who felt bad for the guy. Tho, one guy said Morris really sucked, his name was Workhorse.
Hey Blue Workhorse looks like an Indy fan from his avitar. :confused:

There were no threads like that after Bruschi had his stroke at Indystar board, thats just a bunch of nonsense Pat fans here made up. And we only found the Harrison injury amusing because he got hurt trying to pull a cheap shot on Marvin Harrison and he got what he deserved during that play.

Man I would so love to have those quotes available, there were several posts saying that they hope Bruschi would take a shot to the head and never get back up. But, fortunatly for you they have been deleted. Just because you said no one ever said anything like that doesn't mean it's not true.

edit: And it's not something that ppl here made up, I read those threads for myself.

Last edited:
1) Maybe Morris could play the WILB, like Bruschi does?

2) Lil' Dwight Freeney would have to play OLB here, of course. Could he convert? Maybe.

Morris was awful at ILB for the Colts. Trust me, he wouldn't fit.

And I have little doubt that BB would find a place for Freeney. He is just too good of a pass rusher to not use those skills.

He was just placed on IR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye