PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts injuries (Sanders, Hayden, Jackson, Gonzalez, Hagler) - merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Colts Marlin Jackson out for season with ACL injury

****ty for them

Marlin Jackson is hardly anonymous. BB supposedly liked him when he came out of Michigan.

Stay Healthy PATS !!!

Marlin Jackson is hardly anonymous. BB supposedly liked him when he came out of Michigan.

I got that from the article posted..... never heard of him prior to the last hour.

Jackson has been an excellent corner for the Colts, I liked him quite a bit. That so many people have no idea who he is...well, you guys need to learn about the players in the nfl..obviously

I will never forget Marlin Jackson.

I hate Marlin Jackson.

He picked off Tommy to end the AFC Championship game. That's when I threw my glass against the wall.

He tore his OTHER ACL? Damn, that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

Let us proclaim the Mystery of Faith in hopes for good health for our Pats from here on out.

I will never forget Marlin Jackson.

I hate Marlin Jackson.

He picked off Tommy to end the AFC Championship game. That's when I threw my glass against the wall.

exactly. his name is burned into my memory.

this is atough loss for them. the colts for all their run defense ineptness are a very hard team to throw at consistently esp in the RZ. this could effect that stat.

More reason why Andre Johnson could torch that secondary and upset the Colts this weekend .....I have a hunch they will

exactly. his name is burned into my memory.

Same here. How can a Pats fan not know him?

Same here. How can a Pats fan not know him?

I know, I'm surprised people don't know who he is. He's been a Colts starter for years now. Made that big INT at the end of the 2006 AFCC.

I know, I'm surprised people don't know who he is. He's been a Colts starter for years now. Made that big INT at the end of the 2006 AFCC.

I missed that game (rather thankfully, as it turns out :() because I was on a plane, and have refused to watch any replays of it (which seem to be shown with nauseating frequency on NFL's Greatest Games)...and still I know who that bastage is because of that! :mad:

Obligatory (and mostly sincere :)) comments about hating to see any player have their season ended, blah, blah, blah.

Last edited:
Re: OT: Colts CB Marlin Jackson out for season with ACL torn in practice Wednesday

Didn't he also have a pick six in the SuperBowl that year that put the game out of reach for the Bears. I wonder how much depth the Colts have in the secondary? Any Colts fans care to share some insight?

Exactly. He was one of the favorite pre-draft picks for the Pats picking at #32 in the 2005 draft, but went to the Colts #29 in the first round.

Re: OT: Colts CB Marlin Jackson out for season with ACL torn in practice Wednesday

Didn't he also have a pick six in the SuperBowl that year that put the game out of reach for the Bears. I wonder how much depth the Colts have in the secondary? Any Colts fans care to share some insight?

Being the Colts, they have a UDFA, Jacob Lacey, playing pretty well right now. They also have a third rounder, Jerraud Powers, in addition to mainstay Kelvin Hayden. Former picks (and mainly STers) Rushing and Jennings round out the depth.

I got that from the article posted..... never heard of him prior to the last hour.

Evidently you have blocked out how our 2006 season ended.

Thats two significant losses to the Colt's D in the last week. They should be able to weather it, but dipping into depth in Nov with no hope of getting these guys back will make it difficult.

I expect the overrated Bob Sanders to be INACTIVE vs New England

stay healthy PATS Brady is gonna snipe that Secondary!!!!!!!!:)

More reason why Andre Johnson could torch that secondary and upset the Colts this weekend .....I have a hunch they will

I want to believe that myself but I don't think a team that is as soft and bad on defense as Houston can beat the Colts. You need a tough, smashmouth physical team that can find a way to keep Manning in check. The Niners did it and almost won. The Dolphins kept him off the field and almost won. No one else has really done either of those this year and, consequently, no one has come close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back