PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts Fans in Full Meltdown Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I feel bad for their fans. It's got to feel like Groundhog Day to them...every few years they are in this position and they decide on resting people instead of shooting for the moon. Then they end up with no perfect regular season and a 0-1 playoff record.

The fans wanted to go for it, you can tell the players wanted to go for it...I am just wondering if it was Caldwell's call or NaPolian's to set up the January Swoon.
Of course they don't know for sure, but I've been reading a lot of Colts fans post and the vast majority of them believe it was Polian.

They've also mentioned his 4 Choke jobs with the Bills many times as well. :D

As a Pats fan I am glad they lost today.. But as a sports fan it's just horrible, to pass up an opportunity to do something that's never been done before is a shame. I almost feel sorry for their fans.

Ahhh today was a good day:p

It's messed that the Jets had to win but w/e, let's hope the Bungels beat them next week.;)

We are in the playoffs!!!! woot!

I can't wipe the sh@! eatin' grin off my face.

No way BB would take his foot off the throttle like that...petal to the metal....no nukes...no nukes.

Makes you kinda proud our coach is an obsessive numb-nut...4th and 2....F-yeah.

Guarantee the starters are in for at least 3 quarters next week and 100% ground game for the 4th. Wear Taylors ***** off.

For 2 weeks we will get to lay way low under the radar ... that's part of what the Colts did today for us. Belichick & Moss must be grinning ear to ear tonight knowing we get 2 weeks to prepare without the glare of the media which will be on the Colts and even the Saints and the Vikings for the next few weeks.

As a Pats fan I am glad they lost today.. But as a sports fan it's just horrible, to pass up an opportunity to do something that's never been done before is a shame. I almost feel sorry for their fans.

Don't.

They weren't commiserating with us over the 4th and 2 a few weeks ago.

The Nancy Boys at ESPN are already wet over this one.

"You play to win the game!!!!!"

Yeah, I can remember how bad they felt for us after the game that shall not be named, all the care packages were really thoughtful.

Last edited:
That's why I said "almost" :D

Some fans believe that once your games do not affect the playoffs, that all focus moves to being as strong as possible for the playoffs and the Super Bowl. There are many fans who don't care about regular season records.

wow, they really are in full melt down mode

This is hilarious. I didn't really think the Jets would beat them. I NEVER imagined they would pull Peyton!! Their coach apparently lacks the CAJONES to go for perfection. Oh well, those are the breaks. Today is a good day. Pats win and Colts lose. And the Pats are now in the playoffs for sure! :)

Some fans believe that once your games do not affect the playoffs, that all focus moves to being as strong as possible for the playoffs and the Super Bowl. There are many fans who don't care about regular season records.

Fans? Shmans.

All one had to do was to look at Manning's face on the sidelines.

THAT told the story.

Fans? Shmans.

All one had to do was to look at Manning's face on the sidelines.

THAT told the story.

Indeed it did....and IMO that will be the downfall for the colts this season....

Indeed it did....and IMO that will be the downfall for the colts this season....
I hope your right but
I wouldn't bet on that.....i Really dislike the Dolts.

Last edited:
I hope your right but
I wouldn't bet on that.....i Really dislike the Dolts.

Good thing I am not a betting man then....

And yes, I do dislike the Dolts as well!!

manningface.jpg

Best Manning Face EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back