PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts Fans in Full Meltdown Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hold with the 'gutless' theory, but it's a great broadside in the smack wars.

I think it works for both but I get your point. It will be an especially stinging comment toward Colts fans if the Colts lose in the AFC playoffs regardless of whether or not this game had any effect on the remainder of their season.

Last edited:
I have been waiting for the day their streak would end. YES!!! Not a bad belated Christmas gift!!!

e6a3b128508047f25ee7de9.jpg

Under the same circumstances, we would also be in meltdown mode.... just take a look at some of the ridiculous threads from 2 weeks ago.

the best part is the Jets will think they're good when in reality they were handed a game and they still didn't look great

Agreed!! Playing Cincy is no gimme by any stretch of the imagination.

I'm with the Colts fans. Players want to win -- every game. Undefeated means something. If they win it all, they will look back with remorse over laying down for this one.

What I dont get is the Fire Jim Caldwell thread. I dont think we wanted BB's head after SB 42 correct?

What I dont get is the Fire Jim Caldwell thread. I dont think we wanted BB's head after SB 42 correct?

Well at least we made it to the SB and went 18 - 0.....the colts now have an 14 - 1 record with the post season looking shaky past the first round....

All I know is the spread was Jet's +4.5 and the margin was 5 at the time.

Now I know how Archie felt.
manningface.jpg

Last edited:
You know, I didn't realize it at first, but this is now the trump card in all debates in this rivalry. There should never be a debate between the team that tried and the team that didn't.

Last edited:
Burning through record books, one guy said.

I'm glad the record for consecutive games is still with the Patriots.

Colts made it up to 14. Big deal!!!!

Why is there a meltdown? They are the #1 seed

Honestly, I feel bad for their fans. It's got to feel like Groundhog Day to them...every few years they are in this position and they decide on resting people instead of shooting for the moon. Then they end up with no perfect regular season and a 0-1 playoff record.

The fans wanted to go for it, you can tell the players wanted to go for it...I am just wondering if it was Caldwell's call or NaPolian's to set up the January Swoon.

I don't know what that organziation was thinking. Unless they were afraid of the Jets pass rush blowing up Manning? I don't know. Cowardice befits Polian as history has proven with all the rule changes and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back