PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Colts crush the Jets, Indy gets blown out in the Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that i am supposed to hate the Jets as a pats fan, and i do, but i hate the Colts more than any team in the league.

I also can't stand Favre.

If it's Jets/Vikings, im rooting for the Jets. I'm also rooting for the Jets tomorrow against manning.

I want the Saints to kick the crap out of the next 2 teams they play.

I understand that i am supposed to hate the Jets as a pats fan, and i do, but i hate the Colts more than any team in the league.

I also can't stand Favre.

If it's Jets/Vikings, im rooting for the Jets. I'm also rooting for the Jets tomorrow against manning.

I want the Saints to kick the crap out of the next 2 teams they play.

The Colts have one of the top 5 QBs of all time, the Jets are the Jets. The worst of the worst. If the Jets lose we watch their fans celebrate their 'Adams Division Banner' for the next 10 years. Watching the Colts choke in the Superbowl would be priceless.

I hate the Colts more than the Jets. I sorta admire some of these Jets and I think Sexy Rexy is funny.

I agree with this and some of the other posters too.

As patriots fans, I think we do need to look past blind hatred of the Jets. They're playing right now the way we would like to play. We pats fans only look like idiots when we try to rationalize and downplay the Jets accomplishments. Particularly embarassing was the reaction of many on this board following the SD/NYJ game last week amounting to "SD Frauds! Lucky Jets got to face the frauds!! We would have won this game too if we beat the Ravens!" Thank God for the rational people on this board. No way we ever beat SD. It would have been embarassing for our D.

I admire the ground em out and pound em running game the Jets are running, along with a shutdown physical D, and minimizing QB mistakes. Tom Brady looked like Drew Bledsoe when he threw those air balls picks over the middle while running away from a hit. And now we're saying the same things we used to say back in the Bledsoe days..."Give him an O-line and some receivers and he'll tear you apart".

Brady will be better next year, Pats will be better. But for now, you have to admire the Jets for having the character of the Pats of yesteryear.

I know that was rambling, but I do hope the pats get back to the minimizing mistakes, no finesse, physical pound em football like they used to do. I actually loved the dink and dunk offense...

If Mangini were still coaching the Jets, I would root for the Colts.

But he's not so I'm rooting for the underdog. Go Jets!

The JETS haven't won anything in decades. I prefer it remain that way. It is their karma to tease their obnoxious fanbase to death. Indy has won one superbowl. Operating in a window. They've yet to lose one. I'd just as soon they get to experience that...too. Nobody ever remembers who lost the SB
Tell that to to Buffalo or Vikings fans.

unless you did so in an undefeated season (or after blowing off a slam dunk undefeated season because your insufferable team president believed that is how you win the only game that matters...).

The whole point of pulling /resting their starters was to get them to the SB. How ironic if Colts were not even able to get to the SB (strategy failed) and no less get ousted by the very team that they layed down for - allowing them to get in the playoffs. And even more so in front of their own fans at home. That is just too good of a scenario to miss. I want to see the shock on the Indy fans faces when the moment of defeat occurs (and karma bites them in the @ss).

The jets were not even supposed to get this far - so if they lose now that won't be as demoralizing as losing the SB. And Jets are NOT going to beat Saints or Vikes with Farvre. Then it will be Farve and bad karma that bites the Jests in the @ss if Vikes make it that far. Jets fans would be really pissed to lose to Farvres Vikes. That is the worst possible scenario for both of clubs that we hate.

My ideal situation: Jets beat the colts, resulting in the newest edition of the manning face and the colts fans revolting over the decision to bend over for the last two games of the season. That sets a cloud over the franchise for the next few years.

In the SB, the Saints win in the most lopsided victory in the history of the NFL, a footnote that the Jets franchise will carry until their next SB appearance in 2040:)

I still can't believe we're talking about the Jets on the chances of playing in the Super Bowl.

This is really surreal.

Love or hate him, you have to admit that Rex Ryan is bringing sexy back

10 years ago, Jets were public enemy #1, and they'll return to that pedestal in due time.

But for now, I have a seething, unrelenting hatred of the Colts and Polian in particular. I despise how he influenced the very nature of the NFL game as a response to our SB championships and our repeated flattening of his team en route, and I resent how the Colts benefited directly and immediately from these rule changes.

10 years ago, Jets were public enemy #1, and they'll return to that pedestal in due time.

But for now, I have a seething, unrelenting hatred of the Colts and Polian in particular. I despise how he influenced the very nature of the NFL game as a response to our SB championships and our repeated flattening of his team en route, and I resent how the Colts benefited directly and immediately from these rule changes.

610x.jpg

I can't really tell for sure, but it looks to me like #27 there is face guarding, PI, tripping, holding, horse collar tackling and roughing the kicker all at once

Automatic 7 points right?

I can't really tell for sure, but it looks to me like #27 there is face guarding, PI, tripping, holding, horse collar tackling and roughing the kicker all at once

Automatic 7 points right?

Automatic 7 points? Pffft. More like death by firing squad under Polian's new rules. :rolleyes:

let the colts lose the AFC champ game....i would love to see the reaction of th esports world

then let the jets get destroyed by either nfc team....i think the vikes will do better against the jets then the saints will

but NFC all the way

as long as the saints win I don't really care that much what happens in the afc, but it was sure be funny to watch indy choke again.

So, the official Colts board seems to just be filled with degenerate lowlifes.

For example, this topic which is just dedicated to sexually harassing a female member of the site and even insulting her young children.

Last edited:
I know that was rambling, but I do hope the pats get back to the minimizing mistakes, no finesse, physical pound em football like they used to do. I actually loved the dink and dunk offense...

Me too, when we had the personnel to run it! 2006 was just terrible though. 2007 was just awesome/special, even if it didn't end the way I wanted.

Bottom line is that the defense needs a serious makeover so we don't have to 'go for it' on 4th and 2 because we know the defense couldn't stop ANYBODY from scoring in the final 2 minutes of a game even if their lives depended on it.

Offense just needs another piece on the OL (good OG/C) and another weapon for Brady, preferably a RB who can run,catch, and block. (Can we say Spiller??)

So, the official Colts board seems to just be filled with degenerate lowlifes.

For example, this topic which is just dedicated to sexually harassing a female member of the site and even insulting her young children.

They're from Indiana. Did you expect anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back