PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Clicking "Last Page"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoePats

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Anyone click "last page" to get to the last page of a thread and get redirected to poll results from the political forum?

Re: OT---Clicking "Last Page"

Anyone click "last page" to get to the last page of a thread and get redirected to poll results from the political forum?

Yup...same here.....:mad:

Yea, thought it might just be me. Happens everytime I click next in any forum.

Yeah! What's up with that?! :mad:

It also happens when I select page 2 or 3

should America be banned from what? LOL

From reading the forum, I guess. Same problem here. Musta got some Jet slime on the forum causing it to SUCK.

America should be banned from: Hearing about Farve or hearing about th Jets Super Bowl "Chances".

Yes, THANK YOU, what the crap IS that? Clicking to ANY other page does it! And it looks as though if anybody finds out how to get around it, none of us are going to be able to see the post anyway.

Yes! Last page AND clicking a page somewhere in the middle too. I logged off thinking it was somehow my pc-good to know that's not the case. Very weird...also sometimes it took me to a poll with Ekel's name in it.

Yes! Last page AND clicking a page somewhere in the middle too. I logged off thinking it was somehow my pc-good to know that's not the case. Very weird...also sometimes it took me to a poll with Ekel's name in it.

Yep, I get sent to the poll about Cedric Cobbs being cut.

Somebody send a PM to a mod. I would, but I can't remember who the mods are.

It happened to me trying to reply to a thread on the main forum. Also oddly it's the results page it's taking me to so I can't even vote!!!

Yes. It's very annoying.

It happened to me trying to reply to a thread on the main forum. Also oddly it's the results page it's taking me to so I can't even vote!!!

I'm not having any luck posting in this thread so far either...

Yes...I thought it was just me!

While it isn't a fix for the problem, you can increase the number of posts per page to the maximum and temporarily get around the page-flip issue. Until post #41, of course.

Looks like it's fixed.

Same thing here. Any work arounds?

I fixed it. I was in the middle of making a change and apparently it caused a glitch while I was doing it. I just tested things and everything seems to be functioning normally now.

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back