PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Clay Mathews gave out Roger Goodells personal Phone # on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he'll give a damn what you personally think, right? That is, if he even listens to your message or pay any mind to it whatsoever if he even gets it.

Some of you are really stupid.

While you're at it, why don't you write on a facebook page for Obama and tell him what you think of his presidency. I'm sure he'll get your message to and really take your personal opinion to heart.

:rolleyes:

Take a running jump, you inbred cretin.

i got thru and left a message.

Me too. Mine was even clean. I see nothing wrong with the replacement refs. I'm supporting and tired of all this talk about the replacement refs.

Mister Magoo In Pa.

You didn't see Spikes tweets?

Nobody cares about Spikes. Has to come from Belichick or Brady ideally, or even from someone like Welker, Wilfork, Mayo, Gronk, etc.

Gronk toed the line today, but even he was being diplomatic.

More than 70,000 voice mails were left at the league offices Monday night, an NFL source told ESPN's Seth Markman.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nfl/...l-end-game-green-bay-packers-seattle-seahawks

Good job guys. I left one too last night, and don't be easy on them. Forget being mad at incompetency, that's just what they want you to believe. Let them know you can tell game fixing when you see one. Just tell them to come clean. If they want this to be like the WWE, just say so. Let us all be in on it.

They may not listen to the messages, but they can at least tell we are pushing back.

Last edited:
Good job guys. I left one too last night, and don't be easy on them. Forget being mad at incompetency, that's just what they want you to believe. Let them know you can tell game fixing when you see one. Just tell them to come clean. If they want this to be like the WWE, just say so. Let us all be in on it.

They may not listen to the messages, but they can at least tell we are pushing back.

I'm neither trying to tell you what to do nor encouraging/discouraging a boycott but, if you really want to "push back", you've got to stop watching/attending games, stop buying merchandise and turn away from the league. It's the only thing they might possibly care about.

And he'll give a damn what you personally think, right? That is, if he even listens to your message or pay any mind to it whatsoever if he even gets it.

Some of you are really stupid.

While you're at it, why don't you write on a facebook page for Obama and tell him what you think of his presidency. I'm sure he'll get your message to and really take your personal opinion to heart.

:rolleyes:

Why dont you go make love to yourself;)

I'm neither trying to tell you what to do nor encouraging/discouraging a boycott but, if you really want to "push back", you've got to stop watching/attending games, stop buying merchandise and turn away from the league. It's the only thing they might possibly care about.

I stopped attending awhile back and I watch mainly pirated streams. And as broke as I am, I'm of little profit to their advertisers. That's the best I can do without completely pulling away from it, although if it keeps going like this, my interest will just ultimately fade.

Plenty of other worthwhile activities. I just feel bad for the players. I know a lot of them are a lot like us fans, and put their hearts-and bodies-into it. I can only imagine after awhile, it makes you not want to play and go...."what's the point?".

Last edited:
It wasn't like I knew this would happen, but I am very, very happy I elected to cancel Sunday ticket and also not to attend the Ravens game Sunday night. I always watch the Pats play when they come down to the D.C/Baltimore area but this time I didn't do it. I feel pretty happy because when hundreds of dollars are involved, I'm usually the one pissing it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back