PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Clay Mathews gave out Roger Goodells personal Phone # on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNathanDrake

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
A3nSHSaCQAAwj_g.jpg

I dont blame Clay. Goodell is the biggest hypocrite piece of crap in sports history.

How the HELL is he going to preach about player safety, protecting the NFL brand, integrity of the game, etc..... These horrible refs he's hired contradict all of that.

3 weeks into the season with replacement refs have hurt the NFL's reputation way more than any player getting into off-the-field issues.

Last edited:
LMAO, Clay just became one of my favorite players:rocker:

I just called and someone answered...said "I KNOW IT'S YOU, KERR...THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!"..then the phone slammed down hard...oh well...just wanted to say "Hey Rog!!...Luv ya, big guy!!"...guess he's getting pretty thin skinned lately...

Clay is a cool guy and awfully talented....how I wish we had him.

You can tell the players all hate Goodell.

He was given a pass for all the fines he's given out over the years. Because he did it under the disguise of "player safety".

But after Vilma and the Saints players beat his suspensions, and now the replacement referee thing.... Nobody respects Goodell anymore.

due to a high volumne of calls , obscene text messages, vulgar voice messages and **** video messages the subscriber of this number has GONE INTO PERMANENT HIDING and asked that all the calls to this number be forwarded to REX RYAN

If true, that's a bush league move by Matthews. That's something reserved for jilted ex-lovers trying to get back at their partner by releasing intimate moments on the internet or to paparazzo types.

Last edited:
I just called and someone answered...said "I KNOW IT'S YOU, KERR...THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!"..then the phone slammed down hard...oh well...just wanted to say "Hey Rog!!...Luv ya, big guy!!"...guess he's getting pretty thin skinned lately...

All I got was a busy signal. Maybe because you were hogging the line.

..."...<brrrrrnnnggggg>...click...Yes?...this IS Sexy Rexy's Tasty Toes and Nasty Ho's...please give me your order....

If true, that's a bush league move by Matthews.

yes ..it is..there's an old saying over here, Aus...sometimes you get the bull, sometimes you get the horns...I expect Clay may be in for a goring in the not too distant future....it's a circus now

I heard one of the Scrub Refs got ahold of this twitter post and wanted to warn Goodell of it but dialed the wrong number and forgot how to hang up the phone :bricks:

All I got was a busy signal. Maybe because you were hogging the line.

actually I was trying to crawl through the dyam line but my fat azz wouldn't fit...

Come on people, this number has been out there for so long, I think I saw it during when Michael Vick was about to be reinstated.
It is not his direct number, but a number than you can leave a message for the NFL commissioner when he bothers to listen to some of them. No need to waste your time on it.

Come on people, this number has been out there for so long, I think I saw it during when Michael Vick was about to be reinstated.
It is not his direct number, but a number than you can leave a message for the NFL commissioner when he bothers to listen to some of them. No need to waste your time on it.

you mean I dialed a wrong number????...then how did the guy on the other end know it was ME???...unless....hey...now I'm gettin' paranoid....

Still seems worthwhile. I'll give him a belated piece of my mind about Vick, cameragate and NFL games in London while I'm at it.

Still seems worthwhile. I'll give him a belated piece of my mind about Vick, cameragate and NFL games in London while I'm at it.

The Eagles would have been better off if Vick stayed in Jail

Foles wouldn't have 12 Turnovers in 3 games. :bricks:

yes ..it is..there's an old saying over here, Aus...sometimes you get the bull, sometimes you get the horns...I expect Clay may be in for a goring in the not too distant future....it's a circus now
I hope he plans on giving out all 31 of the individual owners details whilst we're at this level Joker. I'm pissed off with the entire situation. This is a farce you don't expect from a golden goose.

Either way, has this been confirmed as a proper CM account or just another one of the long lines of parodies?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes