PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Classless Colts fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for her. She then gets booed.
Remarkable. I assume from your maturity level in this case you'd be booing someone a few years older than you are.

Re: OT - Classless Colts fans

Meh, every team has a lot of classless fans. Same thing would probably happen if she was wearing a Peyton jersey at Gillette.
Yeah, every team does have classless fans. I'll bet there are even classless Pats fans who have no problem with a girl being booed by thousands of spectators. Doesn't make it right, though.

Anyway, the difference is that the Colts fans DID boo her, not Pats or Steeler fans or other fans.

You suspect fans of other teams. Colts fans have proven their level.

I would boo a 14 year old girl wearing the jersey of my archrival

Get off your high horse.
His horse is actually normal sized. It just looks high from your level.

Seriously, man. I just don't understand.

i don't think colts fans are classless as they are delusional. to them peyton is the greatest thing since man created fire. i've been on their boards a lot and like a true patriots fan keep getting kicked off. they think that they are shoo ins to win the AFC again. I keep reminding them that the last team to lose the championship and go back to the super bowl the following year was the buffalo bills. however, peyton walks on water so the super bowl loser curse does not apply to them.

for all the colts' fans arguments about peyton being the greatest ever, I can help but notice that peyton has had the best receivers out of any of the great QBs with the exception of maybe Joe Montana. Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clarke, Marvin Harrison have been with him for virtually all his career. Now with Harrison retired and/or in jail somewhere, he has pierre garcon and austin collie to throw to as well. I know Montana had Rice, Taylor and Dwight Clark, but I can't think of a single great QB who has had better receivers around him.

Then of course there is the whole dome situation...peyton plays half is games in a climate controlled environment while most of the other greats did not. I honestly have more respect for Dan Marino who played with no great receivers, Elway who played outdoors and has 2 rings, Brady who has 3 rings, etc.

Last edited:
Hence my comments. You should really grow up, thats ridiculous. You do realize that she was FROM NE, that she WON HER WAY THERE, and that the Colts were losing to the Chargers at the time and didnt boo the kid wearing the Charger jersey. IT WAS A KID. A kid who was invited on the field to be recognized for a very good accomplishment.

Andy,

Are you suggesting that none of the Pats fans in Foxboro would boo a kid wearing a Pay-me-tons jersey during the middle of the game in which the Pats are trailing against an irritating AFC rival??

Dense and immature fans are bound to be in every single sports arena. The jeers and boos will be there even if it is Mother Theresa or the Pope or the Dalai Lama wearing a much-despised opponent's jersey.

Andy,

Are you suggesting that none of the Pats fans in Foxboro would boo a kid wearing a Pay-me-tons jersey during the middle of the game in which the Pats are trailing against an irritating AFC rival??

Dense and immature fans are bound to be in every single sports arena. The jeers and boos will be there even if it is Mother Theresa or the Pope or the Dalai Lama wearing a much-despised opponent's jersey.

I'm not suggesting anything, I am saying that anyone who is at a game when they announce the winners, or finalists or whatever it is from all over the country in a ppk competition and would boo a 14 year old girl because she is wearing a rival teams jersey is a loser. Its a 14 year old girl.

1. You are right, I would boo a 14 year old girl wearing the jersey of my archrival on the middle of the field at my home team's stadium.

This is exactly what's in poor taste. Assuming that booing a young adolescent girl is acceptable and for lousy reasons. What happened to empathy? And why's a Jets fan all of a sudden a Colts fan apologist?

I can't help it. :(

forrest-gump.jpg

Colts fans are classless.

And brainless.

And a lot of other words with "-less" at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back