PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Classless Colts fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT - Classless Colts fans

no kidding, I think the loudest i've heard the stadium lately is when they were booing the team early in the Ravens debacle last year. either that or when the refs were screwin the pooch against the Jets in a weather game a few years ago. either way, not much noise made unless everyone is voicing their displeasure. Lower prices and get some loud drunk SOB's back in there to get the place rockin!

no kidding, I think the loudest i've heard the stadium lately is when they were booing the team early in the Ravens debacle last year. either that or when the refs were screwin the pooch against the Jets in a weather game a few years ago. either way, not much noise made unless everyone is voicing their displeasure. Lower prices and get some loud drunk SOB's back in there to get the place rockin!

Yeah, loud drunk people.

We need more of those. :rolleyes:

only thing worse than Colt fan booing the little girl is the ragged gang of Rat fans all drunk and puking, screaming at her to take off her top and show her breasts, like those thousands of green pukes did at a home game recently.

just punch in "drunken Jet fans" on youtube and get THOUSANDS of cro-magnon like clips of the most moronic fanbase of any team in sports history.

The best part of the whole thing was that there was a kid with a Chargers jersey on that was introduced before the Patriots kid. You know, the same Chargers team that just took the lead on the Colts in their own house at the end of the third... and nary a peep from the crowd.

Somewhat as an aside, why in the hell would the NFL feel compelled to announce the punt, pass, and kick winners at the start of the 4th quarter?? Any reason this wasn't done at halftime, or before the opening kickoff?

Somewhat as an aside, why in the hell would the NFL feel compelled to announce the punt, pass, and kick winners at the start of the 4th quarter?? Any reason this wasn't done at halftime, or before the opening kickoff?

Because that would be the obvious answer :)

Why is this a big deal?

You wouldn't boo a kid wearing a Jets jersey on the field at Foxborough?

Come on now.

Why is this a big deal?

You wouldn't boo a kid wearing a Jets jersey on the field at Foxborough?

Come on now.

Spoken like a true Jet fan.
Some cities have residents that do not think that booing a 14 year old girl duirng her opportunity for recognition for an execellent complement is normal and not the metaility of a loser.
Then again some cities also don't have residents that get drunk and taunt women to flash.

Spoken like a true Jet fan.
Some cities have residents that do not think that booing a 14 year old girl duirng her opportunity for recognition for an execellent complement is normal and not the metaility of a loser.
Then again some cities also don't have residents that get drunk and taunt women to flash.

I wish I could be as sophisticated as you.

Sorry - I'm not one to start these types of threads, but watching the '08 Divisional playoff game tonight on NFL Network between San Diego and Indianapolis (because I love watching the Colts lose) and I still can't believe the Colts fans booed the 14-year old national champion of the Punt, Pass and Kick because (who was a girl from NH BTW) just because she had a Pats Jersey. They truly have no class.

It's just sad. And they wonder why their team gets bounced in the playoffs and their QB throws a game-clinching INT in this past Super Bowl. It's called "karma" :rolleyes:

Sorry, I know this may be wrong , but I can never forgive peyton manning, for not walking across the field and shaking Brees hand, it was either poor judgment of poor sportsmanship. And the Colts fans were pretty rude to us Saints and didn't think we're worth drinking and talking with, that might have fueled my opinion.

They kind of treated us like low class nothings, not that we arnt, but you don't have to be so obvious about it. :) you can placate us a bit.

Sorry, I know this may be wrong , but I can never forgive peyton manning, for not walking across the field and shaking Brees hand, it was either poor judgment of poor sportsmanship. And the Colts fans were pretty rude to us Saints and didn't think we're worth drinking and talking with, that might have fueled my opinion.

They kind of treated us like low class nothings, not that we arnt, but you don't have to be so obvious about it. :) you can placate us a bit.

Classlessness again then :)

I wish I could be as sophisticated as you.

I don't think its in your DNA,especially if you think sophisticated means not booing 14 year old girls or yelling at chicks to take their tops off in front of 80000 people.

Well at least when you guys came down you pretended we were in the running,lol. That was a nice thing:)
Well, we certainly looked like pretenders after that game.

I don't think its in your DNA,especially if you think sophisticated means not booing 14 year old girls or yelling at chicks to take their tops off in front of 80000 people.

1. You are right, I would boo a 14 year old girl wearing the jersey of my archrival on the middle of the field at my home team's stadium.

2. I have never ever ever ever condoned the disgusting behavior that went on at Gate D at the Meadowlands [harassing women to flash]. I never get drunk at football games.

3. Get off your high horse. "I don't think it's in your DNA." :rolleyes:

Well, we certainly looked like pretenders after that game.

Hey it saved allot of face, being so cool, and you got allot of free drinks and respect from it. We learned from that man, we are sooo going to be as cool as you guys if we play again, its worth the drinks:)

na you set an example you came as champions and left as champions, your fans assured that.

Colts left as loser

Last edited:
1. You are right, I would boo a 14 year old girl wearing the jersey of my archrival on the middle of the field at my home team's stadium.

Hence my comments. You should really grow up, thats ridiculous. You do realize that she was FROM NE, that she WON HER WAY THERE, and that the Colts were losing to the Chargers at the time and didnt boo the kid wearing the Charger jersey. IT WAS A KID. A kid who was invited on the field to be recognized for a very good accomplishment.

that wasn't actually fans booing. It was just the usual noise they were piping in via the loudspeakers. Just picture Polian laughing maniacally as he pulls a lever next to his armchair and the crowd noise all of a sudden pipes in. ;);)

HAHAHA I was just thinking that. Damn fake noise. Then he pulls out his fake cigar. Whatever the Colts have gotten from that point onwards is well derserved. What goes around comes around!!!

Hence my comments. You should really grow up, thats ridiculous. You do realize that she was FROM NE, that she WON HER WAY THERE, and that the Colts were losing to the Chargers at the time and didnt boo the kid wearing the Charger jersey. IT WAS A KID. A kid who was invited on the field to be recognized for a very good accomplishment.

Good for her. She then gets booed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey