PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Clark Haggans UFA this offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, i dont want sanders....

the pats use their SS a lot for coverage purposes, and bob sanders isnt that great in that situation...

also, i like our own james sanders just fine, and meriweatehr will replace rodney, which will make it great...

we arnt getting bob sanders, we wont even be looking that way

(but imagine a safety pair with their jersheys both saying "Sanders")

He'd be a decent addition, but I really want the Pats to make a concerted run at SS Bob Sanders. From what I've read he'll be a FA. BB reported loved him before his draft, and it'd seriously hurt Indy while giving us an heir apparent to Rodney Harrison.

There is absolutely NO WAY the Colts will let him get away. He is EASILY the heart od their D. I wouldn't waste any more seconds of life contemplating this. It is an impossibility.

Would love to see the Pats go after one or TWO good solid vet LBs. Haggans, Hobson, like that. We'll see.

Also Andra Davis could be moving on from Cleveland. Leon Williams is pushing him aside.

I thought Sanders was too small and is made of glass. No?

Remember, Bob Sanders played at Iowa under Kirk Ferentz, who is a Belichick guy. That connection might mean something if Sanders were to reach FA.

There is absolutely NO WAY the Colts will let him get away. He is EASILY the heart od their D. I wouldn't waste any more seconds of life contemplating this. It is an impossibility.

If they have to use the Franchise tag on Dallas Clark, then it could happen. They aren't going to be able to tag both of them, so unless they reach a long-term agreement with one, the other could become a FA.

we are stacked at olb for next season w/ rosie, mike adalius and the developing woods.... i'd rather see a solid ilb coming next year for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back