Not open for further replies.
Patriots related i got:
Corey Dillon Black Jersey
Patriots Picture

Other:
Clothing
A new bass guitar!!!!
some money from grandparents.

I got a Tom Brady replica Michigan Orange Bowl jersey but my real score was a Brad Park Boston Bruins game-worn Sandow mesh jersey from the 1981-82 season.

Wow!

PATSNUTme said:
Heres is some suggestions:

Return the cookware and get some good Patriots stuff. Or get a bunch of stick on Partiot logo's and put them on the cookware. They will be even more kickass then.

Sounds like you like the cookware so the stick on logo's would be your best bet.

Visions of marinara sauces were dancing in my head!!

I am wearing my University of Belichick T-Shirt as I type this :) I got about 8 Patriots T-Shirt and a Patriots comforter for the sofa at night. It's what I wanted and I am quite happy . . . .

A Patriots Christmas stocking, desk calender and "Education of a Coach".

I also got SI's "The Football Book". This book is incredible. It has the most amazing pictures in it from SI, but it also has older pictures from the 40-50's. They are some of the best sports pictures I have seen. It also has short, 1-3 page stories mixed in. It's a must for football fans.

Bill B. said:
I got a 3X Championship long sleeve t-shirt, a Patriot camp shirt in red, white and blue. It looks like an old garage mechanic shirt. Really cool. I got a Patriots pin to add to my collection from my daughter. I also got a Patriot cutting board and bottle sleeve. That's just from my wife. Hopefully when we go to my in-laws, they took some of my hints.
Well, my in-laws didn't get me any Patriot stuff, but they did get me "The Sopranos" second and third season on DVD and also "Kill Bill" parts 1 and 2, so it's all right. Hmmm... I wonder if my mother-in-law is giving a subliminal message.

NEM said:
Nah, our Christmas dinner yesterday was awful...I amsure you would not like it...it had all these awful things in it...

Turkey
Ham
Mashed Potatos
Sweet Potatos
Green Bean Soufle
Dressing
Gravy
Cranberry Sauce
Sicilian Olives
Black Olives

Apple Pie
Cherry Pie
Freedom Cake
Cookies
Candies

I would much rather have had some sprouts instead of all that horrible stuff above.
:D

Nice list and most of the savoury dishes are stuff that we had as well, but Olives??????? WHAT? Oh and pudding HAS to be Christmas Pudding which is the ultimate endurance test.

In a sop to half of Miss Gomezcat's heritage, her Mum served Holah bread and Chopped Liver for supper. We also lit Hanukah candles. For someone from Northern England of English and Irish Catholic descent, that is definitely a first on Christmas Day! :confused:

Oh, and to answer the original question in the thread, no Pats gear. Perhaps I'll get a Home Jersey at some point this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back