PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Christmas Patriots loot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pats1 said:
How many got the John F. Turner Pats calendar?

4 years running...

oh yeah

one thing i forgot is that i got the foxboro stadium replica from danbury mint i got the gillete stadioum one last year!!

awsome i love x-mas and the pats!!

I got a DG # 82 jersey, The Best of Boston Sports DVD, a pats pen, pats gloves, a pats orn., a pats winter hat...(for new orleans?), i love christmas... :D

merry to all...

I got a 3X Championship long sleeve t-shirt, a Patriot camp shirt in red, white and blue. It looks like an old garage mechanic shirt. Really cool. I got a Patriots pin to add to my collection from my daughter. I also got a Patriot cutting board and bottle sleeve. That's just from my wife. Hopefully when we go to my in-laws, they took some of my hints.

NEM said:
BU Field (Braves Field), Fenway Park, Harvard Stadium, BC Stadium, the Yale Bowl, and Birmingham Stadium.
That's it?

I got a pats blanket, Dillion home jersey, a long sleeve pats shirt and Super Bowl Moments DVD (great by the way).

NEM said:
Did the Graham jersey come with a roll of medical tape?

Sheesh, NEM, Happy Christmas to you too!

Grahambo's been a great player for the Pats -- someone who has made great catches when he's had to and been content to help out the O-line as needed. If he gets hurt, maybe it's because he puts himself in harm's way for the team.

Mike the Brit said:
Sheesh, NEM, Happy Christmas to you too!

Grahambo's been a great player for the Pats -- someone who has made great catches when he's had to and been content to help out the O-line as needed. If he gets hurt, maybe it's because he puts himself in harm's way for the team.

Mike, Did you all wear Christmas paper crowns today?? My mother and I love that tradition and we always giggle when they show that on British movies or TV shows.

Well I got a bag of coal in a Patriots bag- becasue I;ve been bad.:singing:

OK seriously:

Education of a Coach
Greatness: The Rise of Tom Brady- A Boston Gobe Book ( should be fun)
Patriots Golf shirt
Patriots Socks
3X SB Champions cap
Tom Brady Action Figure- now I don't have to use the salt shaker as QB when I play my make believe games.

I know I forgot something - so don't tell my family.

Guess I was a good boy after all.:rocker:

PATSNUTme said:
OK seriously:

Education of a Coach
Greatness: The Rise of Tom Brady- A Boston Gobe Book ( should be fun)
Patriots Golf shirt
Patriots Socks
3X SB Champions cap
Tom Brady Action Figure- now I don't have to use the salt shaker as QB when I play my make believe games.

I know I forgot something - so don't tell my family.

Guess I was a good boy after all.:rocker:

Nut, that is awesome! I was shut out in the Patriots and Sox departments, but I did get a kick ***** set of cookware!

I got that Globe book on Brady too from my six year old niece (whom I had trained at age 3 to tell anyone who asked she was going to marry "Tom Brady". I gave myself (and several others) 3GTGIII. Then late this afternoon my best friend surprised me with an awesome Patriots suede jacket. I plan to turn off the heat tomorrow night and wear it while I watch the game! :D

I got a new Tom Brady jersey. It's been forever since I bought a Pats jersey. I think it was Ty Law in 2000. I also have Bledsoe, Ben Coates, and Curtis Martin.

I also got a division champs shirt and another shirt.

Last edited:
Got "Education of a Coach"
Merry Christmas to all!!

My only Patriots item this year was a watch.

My husband bought me a very expensive new road bike before Christmas so presents were very limited this year.

Bill's Girl said:
Mike, Did you all wear Christmas paper crowns today?? My mother and I love that tradition and we always giggle when they show that on British movies or TV shows.

You mean you DON'T -- isn't it ... like ... an essential part? What's in your crackers, then -- or don't you even have them to pull? The joke in mine was: "How do you tell if a bucket is ill? See if it's a little pail."

Sad, isn't it, to think that people don't get to wear paper hats and read those diabolical jokes? Mine was so bad I can't remember it. BTW, do Americans have to suffer sprouts for dinner, like we do?

Bill's Girl said:
Nut, that is awesome! I was shut out in the Patriots and Sox departments, but I did get a kick ***** set of cookware!

Heres is some suggestions:

Return the cookware and get some good Patriots stuff. Or get a bunch of stick on Partiot logo's and put them on the cookware. They will be even more kickass then.

Sounds like you like the cookware so the stick on logo's would be your best bet.

I got a Patriots jacket that has official patches from their 3 super bowl victories on one sleeve. Its pretty sweet.

xmas Patriots loot

Education of a Coach
Management Secrets of New England Patriots
2 pair of socks
scarf
2 desk caddies (home and work)
and my favorite the large 3X super bowl banner to put on my wall at work.

I also ordered myself a sqush the fish shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back