PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Christmas night game - GB vs Chi

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have Matthews and Tramon Williams too. Like it or not, those guys have more playmaking potential than anyone on the Pats back seven.

True, but I think Big V and Mayo even it out with those 2. But I am not going to argue, very fair point.

But to be honest, I am not a huge fan of Mathews. And I have nothing to back this point up, but with I don't like USC players.

Is Shotty working for bears now..so ******* stupid

I guess they're bend don't break

I truly believe the Pats would beat GB. They have their good and bad days just like the Pats. Hopefully it would be a "good" day for the Pats D.

Why do offenses get so stupid when in the red zone against a great offensive team. You need fµckin points!!!!!!!!!! Pass that dam ball once in a while. You can't run the ball a 100 times in a row and not expect to be stopped a couple times. :mad::confused:

Not so invincible after all.:cool:Though Jennings adds a lot to their offense.

I truly believe the Pats would beat GB. They have their good and bad days just like the Pats. Hopefully it would be a "good" day for the Pats D.

We can beat them but we'll have to have a great offensive day

We can beat them but we'll have to have a great offensive day

I fear the Saints much more than the Packers. I've seen what Brees does to a Belichick defense, I'd much rather face Aaron Rodgers.

Anybody notice a sense of disappointment from NBC that they haven't been able to hype Rogers all that much tonight?

Last edited:
Slowed down by bump and run and heavy pressure, where have we heard that before?

Rogers lives dangerously

Last edited:
Not so invincible after all.:cool:Though Jennings adds a lot to their offense.

huh? Rodgers is having a really good game. Only 2 3 and outs so far (one was completely on finley)

Last edited:
i haven't seen rogers oline play this poorly (vs kc and bears) since 2009!

Same exact play, are you kidding me?

Easy 7 for the Pack..

this games over..chi can't even get 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back