PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chris Harper's Twitter feed on PatsFans.com has gone AFF... [MOD EDIT: Kinda NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
chris harper.GIF

Saw this... thought, what the hell is THAT post... rolled the cursor over it, and the title was 'Horny Girls Wanting Casual Sex'. o_O:confused: Thought it was a joke and clicked on it... NOT A JOKE. Deleting windows and popups...

So, my first question is... when did Chris Harper hire Ian to run his Twitter feed? ;)

More similar messages are coming from him. I don't know Harper at all, but it looks like spam/hack.

Can we get this locked down? I browse this site with family/kids around.

Are there patsfans that follow every single player on twitter, instagram etc? Do these folks think ur gonna be friends w the players?

Are there patsfans that follow every single player on twitter, instagram etc? Do these folks think ur gonna be friends w the players?

Do you not see the twitter feed on this site? We're discussing his tweets because mostly nude women keep scrolling across the top of the page. Not a great look for an otherwise family-friendly forum.

I'm investigating as we speak, I need to schedule appointments with every poster. If you do not meet with me by next week you are suspended.
I assume you've already met with Gomer, he has cooperated and been cleared...

Do you not see the twitter feed on this site? We're discussing his tweets because mostly nude women keep scrolling across the top of the page. Not a great look for an otherwise family-friendly forum.
LOL, I'm not sure about your final sentence!;)

View attachment 13872

Saw this... thought, what the hell is THAT post... rolled the cursor over it, and the title was 'Horny Girls Wanting Casual Sex'. o_O:confused: Thought it was a joke and clicked on it... NOT A JOKE. Deleting windows and popups...

So, my first question is... when did Chris Harper hire Ian to run his Twitter feed? ;)

Where there's smoke there's ... oldrover

Revis clearly hacked Harper's account.

My friends played Halo 5 online with Chris Harper one time so I'm kind of friends with him tangentially. Does that count?

Where there's smoke there's ... oldrover

Been that way for a while too...

06a1ebb1d47f0f3f6718cc66cd708076.jpg

"Get off my dad's lawn!!!!"

Last edited:
I assume you've already met with Gomer, he has cooperated and been cleared...
He's a hell of a guy. When asked about you he said "I don't know what happened but, Jackson 2 is a friend of mine and always will be."

He's a hell of a guy. When asked about you he said "I don't know what happened but, Jackson 2 is a friend of mine and always will be."
Why, you pr###...;)

My friends played Halo 5 online with Chris Harper one time so I'm kind of friends with him tangentially. Does that count?
Forget him, the larger question is are you "tangential" with any of Harper's friends...ya know like those ones we saw earlier???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back