Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Took them long enough.

(From Twitter posted by Jay Glazer)

Last edited:
Took to long for this to come about. But since we have their 3rd round pick, I don't mind. Childress is a terrible coach.

How does he get fired ahead of Marvin Lewis?:confused:

Favre, the previous interim coach, announced as the new interim coach. Respeck.

That was like a mercy killing. It was apparent he had lost control of the team and it was obvious he wasn't coming back next year. If I'm not mistaken more than once a Viking player was asked questions and answered more or less saying 'I don't know who's decision that is' or words to that effect.

I would be happier if his money wasn't gaurenteed. Doesn't make sense that players who risk their ability to make a living each week by playing don''t get gaurenteed money or not enough gaurenteed money, but theese fraud coaches do.

Leslie Frazier named as interim HC.

Here's hoping for more losing.

That's too bad. I was enjoying watching the tail spin. What's next for Chilly? A new coaching head coach/coordinator gig? Will he be a head coach at the collegic level? I doubt any network would bring him on as an analyst. Perhaps he'll become a flight attendant.

I guess this Viking beat writer is going to have to update his column from three hours ago:

No change: Childress remains coach | StarTribune.com

Brad Childress remains coach of the 3-7 Vikings this morning and will hold his regular day-after game news conference at 12:30 p.m. this afternoon.

While Childress remains on the hot seat, it's looking more and more as if owner Zygi Wilf won't make a coaching change during the season.

Not surprised!

As I think Schefter mentioned last night, the last team that lost heavily to Green Bay, was Dallas, and they sacked their coach after :)

This topic is not Patriots related and should be removed into a general forum, along with the Seymour and Favre threads, and the Jets Suck thread as well. Just looking for some consitancy from the moderators

This is the most viewed forum by far and BIG NEWS marked as OT is usually ok.

I think you got screwed on your thread, though.

How long will the owner realize the sooner you cut Brett Favre, the better the Minnesota Vikings will be in the long run?

Took them long enough.

(From Twitter posted by Jay Glazer)

I imagine that somewhere in Gillette Stadium, Belichick is ROFLHAO. :eek: :D

This topic is not Patriots related and should be removed into a general forum, along with the Seymour and Favre threads, and the Jets Suck thread as well. Just looking for some consitancy from the moderators

Isn't that why OT is placed at start? ;)

He let a pretty good team get destroyed. Favre is an attention ho past his prime and randy has problems.

Be thankful we have a coach who knows the team concept and gets the most out of emotional players like Moss and Dillon while they stay in a positive, team first, frame of mind.

A.D. is the only player I recall that was selected and failed to deliver on the promise we'd hoped, one too many seasons, he's gone and the whole team is turned over. We are so lucky.

Last edited:
I expect Singletary and Lewis to join him in the golf clubs.

Green Bay is now responsible for causing two coaches to get fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back