PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Charlie Weis has undisclosed health condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best wishes to him.

I hope he's OK for the rest of the season. Aside from the Pats success, nothing would make me happier than Romeo and Charlie taking the Chiefs deep into January and, who knows, maybe even into February.

Best to Charlie, the most entertaining guy ever next to Parcells in the old Smithfield TC era when you could stand next to the guys and hear what they said to the players, Hilarious. Here's a hint people, don't get wicked fat. It leads to LOTS of health complications at relatively 'young' ages in this era.

If its the knee then its probably an issue that won't get better until he loses weight.

If you heard last night about Sparano losing 75 Pounds over the summer it was because he had some serious knee problems and if he did not lose weight he was going to need a new knee.

I hope its not more major than that,He is a great NFL coordinator who would be a huge loss if he misses time.

lol "undisclosed" health problem? The fact he's a man but has a giant FUPA kinda gives it away.

lol "undisclosed" health problem? The fact he's a man but has a giant FUPA kinda gives it away.

Nice to see the FUPA use around the U.S. For all of the old men here, "FUPA" is an acronym for "Fat Upper ****y Area".

fupa2.jpg

By the way, the health condition is a gallbladder infection that he coached through on Sunday.

Shocking news. Charlie has always been the picture of health.

Gotta love Charlie Weis, coaching from a cart and walking with a cane and still doing great things for KC. I hope he gets better fast. I really have no idea why it's been so hard for him to keep the weight off, but personally I think he should get a bike and ride the **** out of it. Feel better, Charlie.

The horror.

Dear KontradictioN,

The next time you want to post something like this, at the moment you position your mouse over the post button and just as you tense your index finger, ready to click, I kindly ask that you take just a few extra seconds and please consider the lasting impact that seemingly insignificant action will have on my and myriad other New England Patriots fans' eyeballs and psyches.

Kindest regards,

apple strudel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back