PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chargers @ Colts Game Discussion (Divisional Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me wants revenge from last year. Another part says the Chargers might be an easier match. And one last part says "No matter who we play, we take them anyway, bring it on!" Best case scenario, close game, both teams slug it out with each other, neither team is 100% going into next week. I might hang in the chat room for a bit if people want to chat in there during the game.

Whoever wins, wins. If you think the Patriots are the best team in the NFL, then they'll beat either team anyway. Dan Dierdorf is CBS's #2 analyst?
Got tobe kidding me. Says you have to believe Manning watched last night's game and wants to do as well as Brady. IMO, that is not what he's thinking about. If he was, the Colts would lose. He's thinking about the Chargers you moron.

Gates is playing???? WTF!?!?

Part of me wants revenge from last year. Another part says the Chargers might be an easier match. And one last part says "No matter who we play, we take them anyway, bring it on!" Best case scenario, close game, both teams slug it out with each other, neither team is 100% going into next week. I might hang in the chat room for a bit if people want to chat in there during the game.

i want the colts to lose....if by chance we play the colts next week and lose and they win the SB again...i couldnt live with my self

Every player from last years team that is still here has probably had that loss on their minds ever since it happened and they can't stand it. They will do everything in their power to not let that happen again. I still feel confident in the Patriots even if we do have to play the Colts. I actually think that the Pats players secretly want to play the Colts for revenge.

Last edited:
Am I the only one hearing a strange sound reverberation? Or is it just CBS?

Rivers is very easily frustrated into tantrums. Pressure Rivers, and the game is a cake walk for the Colts.

If the Chargers can keep the Colts offense on the sidelines they have a chance. Colts play GREAT catch up football...both the Chargers and Patriots will attest to that.

Great, a great defensive player down for SD
:(
Lets at least make this hard for the Colts, we will see Sorgi in the 3rd quarter

Another game where the 1st play a guy gets injured

Game on!

First offensive play from scrimmage, Luis Castillo on the ground writhing in pain.

Great, Castillo down for SD
:(
Lets at least make this hard for the Colts, we will see Sorgi in the 3rd quarter

Drink a shot every time San Diego celebrates a tackle!

I think there was a broadcast error guys. For some reason when CBS' camera panned to the sideline, there was no halo around Dungy's head? What's going on.

Merriman is ridiculous. that sack was a gift and he's celebrating

Ooopsy

________

Oh look Merriman dancing on the logo. All Class

It looks like Addai is gonna get worn out and beat up in this game.

That was a classy sack.

its pretty tough to beat the Colts oline's holding.

Good for Sean.

ya i'm happy to play an extra game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing