PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chargers CB Has Stomach Bug (Bill Polian?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRBLAZE

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
The Chargers best cornerback Antonio Cromartie has come down with an intense stomach bug a day before the game. Mark of our good friend Bill Polian? :p

He must have vials of the flu he pumps over the air of stadiums the week before the games.

(half joking)

Is that why he looks so angry in his NFL photo?

Grrrrrrrrr

Stomach bug or no stomach bug - injuries or no injuries... I'm the lone guy predicting a Chargers victory. They DESPARATELY want the chance to play the Patriots on our home field to have the chance to "dance" on the Patriots logo.

I think that "inspiration" alone makes them a dangerous animal for the Colts.

Last edited:
Maybe the Chargers give the Colts their flu bug like they did to us last year so Indy can be hurtin when they face us........

How do teams fly around? Commercially or on private jets?

I think Polian knows an airplane cleaner somewhere.

Why don't these guys get flu vaccines? I get one a year (military) and have NEVER gotten the flu. Can't Mr. Kraft take care of this?

I know how Cromartie feels, Polian makes me want to throw up as well.

Last edited:
Stomach bug or no stomach bug - injuries or no injuries... I'm the lone guy predicting a Chargers victory. They DESPARATELY want the chance to play the Patriots on our home field to have the chance to "dance" on the Patriots logo.

I think that "inspiration" alone makes them a dangerous animal for the Colts.

Did the Pats desperately want to beat the Colts in Week 9 when we were losing 10 - 20 in the 4th? Of course they did. It didn't matter, though. What mattered is that we had Brady to pull off a miracle when we needed it. The Bolts don't have Tom Brady. They don't have a guy who can even polish Brady's cleats. Beating the Colts in the RCA Dome is extremely difficult, and it takes an extremely good team to do it. The Bolts are not extremely good.

Why don't these guys get flu vaccines? I get one a year (military) and have NEVER gotten the flu. Can't Mr. Kraft take care of this?
Just curious,are you required to get one?
The Pats do make them available,But they are not mandatory last I read.

Kinda odd that the Colts get to be the beneficiaries of a virus two years in a row.

Just curious,are you required to get one?
The Pats do make them available,But they are not mandatory last I read.

Yeah. For some reason I used to not want to get it, but I have no problem getting it now. My family gets it, too.

Yeah. For some reason I used to not want to get it, but I have no problem getting it now. My family gets it, too.

I stopped getting them because I read that they can impede your immune system later in life. Also, the vaccines don't always align with that years strain(s).

Plus he might not have the flu.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill