PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chad Pennigton

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks, Chad seems to be a pretty nice guy. Shame injuries kept from playing like half his career.

Sanchez gets a lot of slack but the bottom line is Sanchez is 4-2 in the playoffs in 2009 and 2010....Brady is 0-2.

Amazing how the quarterback controls all aspects of playoff games, isn't it? Offense, defense, special teams, coaching ... :rolleyes:

OWWWWWWWW!...That Hurtington...:eek:

One of the best in the game minus a damned functioning arm.

Anyone here remember Bob Jensen on USENET claiming Penny was far superior to then SB champ Brady?
I remember that name from usenet long ago. If i remember right he was a total clueless lunatic, everyone on the jets was god, everyone on the pats wouldnt even be jets backups and the jets ball boy could kick the pats ball boys ass according to him. Anytime the pats won or jets lost it would be because of the refs too.

Sanchez is a bottom tier quarterback to this point in his career. Feel free to take a look at his numbers, and that's with his coach shielding him.

QB ratings:

TD/INT:
12/20
17/13

We've gone over the lucky year he had as far as dropped picks in other threads, which would have made his numbers even worse.

Having a couple of good games in the playoffs doesn't transform his overall level, just as Eli's having a tremendous playoff run in 2007 didn't magically turn him into a top 5 QB overall.

He did show at least some improvement from year one to year two. Maybe this will be the year he elevates out of the QB basement.

Im not a fan of sanchize, but he did win the game agianst the Pats and out played Brady in the biggest game of the season....

I remember that name from usenet long ago. If i remember right he was a total clueless lunatic, everyone on the jets was god, everyone on the pats wouldnt even be jets backups and the jets ball boy could kick the pats ball boys ass according to him. Anytime the pats won or jets lost it would be because of the refs too.

Spot on

Remember Jensen's BBWK?

Bowling Ball With Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey