PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cedric Benson lashes out at media

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisgruntledTunaFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just curious-when he injured his knee in that Super Bowl(and it was nothing more than a mild MCL sprain)-did anyone else think he had a lack of heart when he didn't want to go back in? Marvin Harrison would have with 2 broken legs.

Following another sub par performance Sunday, Cedric Benson lashed out at critics.

"I've been hearing a lot of people criticize and talk stuff," Benson said. "They're not watching the games or the plays. They're just throwing out criticism. Do I need to run with more of a burst? No. And [expletive] them. So I guess I'm getting to the hole and walking through the hole, right." No Cedric, but you're doing plenty of tip-toeing before you get to the hole and you're also averaging 3.1 yards per carry, which means that people don't even need to be "watching the games or the plays" to know how poorly you're faring.
Source: Chicago Tribune

Really not his fault, they have no passing game, opponents are stacking like 8 in the box. I do feel for him, I understand he's a grown man, but I how much it sucks and hurts to be called out by your own coach, to be called out by the whole Chicago media must really suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes