PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Carson Palmer Cornhole Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody explain this game to me?

VT_NY_Patsfan said:
WTF I thought this was a joke but it's for real.

http://bengals.com/community/palmer_cornhole06.asp

Palmer's wife apparently enjoys it:

Palmer developed the idea for the event soon after being introduced to the sport of cornhole while living in Cincinnati. “Shae and I got hooked on playing cornhole right after we moved out here. We have wanted to do an event that incorporates the sport for the past few years so we are excited that it’s finally going to happen,†said Palmer.

holy crap

kol.jpg

hat2.jpg

Tunescribe said:
Palmer's wife apparently enjoys it:

Palmer developed the idea for the event soon after being introduced to the sport of cornhole while living in Cincinnati. “Shae and I got hooked on playing cornhole right after we moved out here. We have wanted to do an event that incorporates the sport for the past few years so we are excited that it’s finally going to happen,†said Palmer.

I had a girlfriend back in college who let me play cornhole once.

Why can't these cornholers play a respectible 'old fart' sport like horseshoes.... it looks like this game is very similar. At least in horseshoes there is the skill of flipping the horseshoes just right and the manly clanking of iron on iron when the shoe hits the pole.

Throwing bean bags at a box? There doesn't seem to be any redeeming qualities in this game to make up for its queer name.

Who knew? Clearly Cincinnati offers cultural and athletic opportunities we New Englanders can only marvel at.

Cornhole?

Hilarious

A quick check of the map shows Cincy right on the Kentucky border. nuff said!!

I need TP for my Bengals. heh heh.:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back