PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT- Carolina will take a TE in the 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I was listerning to the radio at lunch and it seems the Panthers will either take the TE from Miami or a SS in the first.
They really can use a TE and it seems Fox likes the TE from Miami( can't remember his name).
They resigned Moragn so they should pass on LB in the 1st....for what's its worth.

I was listerning to the radio at lunch and it seems the Panthers will either take the TE from Miami or a SS in the first.
They really can use a TE and it seems Fox likes the TE from Miami( can't remember his name).
They resigned Moragn so they should pass on LB in the 1st....for what's its worth.

For awhile now people have been saying the Panthers likely target is Greg Olsen. After Greg Olsen they are rumored to have interest in Nelson, and a WR.

Last edited:
For awhile now people have been saying the Panthers likely target is Ben Olsen. After Ben Olsen they are rumored to have interest in Nelson, and a WR.

Greg Olsen. I'm sure Green Bay, Cincinnati and Buffalo also have their eyes on him.

Panther's are my team in the draft, and at this point We are keeping our options open, but will invite him in for a look.

There defense was a disappointment last year BUT; the offense didn't put up many points as well. They are in most games but don't put up more than 16/17 points a game. That's a lot of pressure on the defense.
Jake is overrated imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back