PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cardinals @ Jets game discussion (FOX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
09000d5d80acbc39_gallery_600.jpg

Game Center

Time to root for the Cardinals to knock the Jets down to a very alarming 1-3 record. In 2007 the Jets started 1-3, with their one win coming against the Dolphins. Can we see be seeing an exact four game start after the outcome of today's game?

With the bye week, this is what all of New England will be getting for their 1pm FOX game.

That would be nice for the Jest to go on a 3 game losing streak into the bye week.

Jets rocking the dreadful looking throwbacks today.

Trying to channel throwback karma in support of their QB I gather...

Weather and attitude worries me - Warner wants to open it up and given his ball security history that could prove the Cardinals undoing...

This is going to be as much about QB egos as x's and o's...

same old cardinals...
meanwhile SF is looking good...:(

Same old Warner too. Now we just wait to see if we get the same old Favre. This could be the battle of the turnover kings.

LOL There it goes.............

Well there you go same old farve, dumb pass..

Brett Favre throwing a pick on 3rd and short!

Cardinals with the ball at the Jets 16.

Same old Warner too. Now we just wait to see if we get the same old Favre. This could be the battle of the turnover kings.

LOL There it goes.............

Brett being Brett. Of course. :rofl:

Gotta love Favre. I loved this trade when the Jets made it. Favre doesn't disapoint. The Jets should have kept Pennington. He can't throw down the field, but he won't make costly interceptions either.

Those uniforms are putrid.

I can't help but think of Denny Green -- "they are who we thought they were."

Teams are what they are. Both these teams have a lot of talent on the field, but they both are so much less than the sum of their parts. The poor cardinals just can't get over the hump.

Warner is unbelievable. No QB in football has 8 seconds to throw the ball. Just count to 3. If nobody is open, get rid of it.

Honest to god I'll take the youngster who never started in college and may have some upside to a dinosaur on the road to extinction because they never ever adapted...

Oh come the hell on...

Oh come the hell on...

Good f'ing grief. The Cardinals have the ball at the f'ing 9, and end up giving the ball back to the JEST at midfield on a blocked FG.

But, well, that's the Cards for you.

cardinals are just useless...they have been gifted by the jets and warner holds the ball for 24 hrs back there...and then the FG opportunity also down the pipe..
now the jets will pull it on...

The 'vet' QBs are puting on a 1st QTR clinic of how NOT to play QB

I can't help but think of Denny Green -- "they are who we thought they were."

Teams are what they are. Both these teams have a lot of talent on the field, but they both are so much less than the sum of their parts. The poor cardinals just can't get over the hump.

Warner is unbelievable. No QB in football has 8 seconds to throw the ball. Just count to 3. If nobody is open, get rid of it.

This will be a battle to decide who makes the least mistakes, who fails to take advantage of the most gifts, and who is lucky to come away with a W...

Good gamble by the Rat who needs a W badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey