PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Can New Orleans stay unbeaten against New York?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where's the NYG defense that all the so called analysts were calling "amazing"?

41-17 Saints

They called mostly zone in the first half and that may have been what they've been working on all week, by the time they made adjustments (halftime) it was too late.

However there's only been one TD since. See if that continues.

I just love seeing Manning whine.

Giants have been getting smoked all day playing zone coverage. Why must they continue to play zone coverage?

They called mostly zone in the first half and that may have been what they've been working on all week, by the time they made adjustments (halftime) it was too late.

However there's only been one TD since. See if that continues.

I just love seeing Manning whine.

So when the jest loose to the jills, will the NYC mediots be out for blood tomorrow?

even with brady back its going to be hard to win a shoot in NO on MNF in the dome.

i remember the last time we went to the Dome with folks thinking we didn't have a chance...but let's just beat the Titans today first...

So when the jest loose to the jills, will the NYC mediots be out for blood tomorrow?

i was so mad about the yankees last night i want the giants to lose even more than normal

i was so mad about the yankees last night i want the giants to lose even more than normal

I think you should be more mad at the Angels for blowing those two games.

Oh right. Well they have their golden boys back so all other sports drop in importance.

Eli escaping again , flag , repeat 4TH DOWN !

Few years too late on the holding call on a ******ed Giants pass play.

ok...i have had enough of this game...ready for the pats oilers to get started

Few years too late on the holding call on a ******ed Giants pass play.

I can't help but feel the same way. The Saints are playing the way that the Patriots should have played against the Giants in the Superbowl.

It feels good watching them get destroyed.

the saints are the best team in the nfl....and right now nobody is even close

Drew Breese today: 23 for 30, 369 yard, 4 TD, 0 INT.

Ridiculous.

I can't help but feel the same way. The Saints are playing the way that the Patriots should have played against the Giants in the Superbowl.

It feels good watching them get destroyed.

I feel your pain brother, but I wish we wouldve faced their D line without strahan and osi on a reconstructed knee, as well as spagnolo not calling the plays on D. I'm sure that makes a huge difference tho

But likewise on them getting embarrased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back