PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cameron fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommysgirl

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Mort is reporting..what will the Ginn family and Aqua do?

Re: OT-Cameron fired

Not a surprise at all.

After seeing the TV crews in Davie it's really no surprise.

Hire Brian Billick!

As a south Florida resident, I think I speak for everybody down here when I say that two egos of such massive magnitude combining in Davie would leave no room for the rest of us to live.

Gee, I guess Parcells is spending that Blockbuster money. The owner not only has to pay huge sums to Parcells, he has to pay off the contracts of both his GN and his HC, what did Cam get a 5 year deal?? Nice payday go 1-15 and still get paid for doing nothing for the next 4 years.

Just wondering? Does anyone know if Hizenga still has to pay Cam if some other team hires him?? I would think so. But that is alot of money, just to get Tuna's "guys" in place.

Maybe the Dolphins could send a draft pick to KC for HERM!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking Garret will be his HC.

As a south Florida resident, I think I speak for everybody down here when I say that two egos of such massive magnitude combining in Davie would leave no room for the rest of us to live.
What is Davie?

Davie is where the main Dolphins facilities are. I walk by thier practice fields everyday when going to lunch from work. :)

Gee, I guess Parcells is spending that Blockbuster money. The owner not only has to pay huge sums to Parcells, he has to pay off the contracts of both his GN and his HC, what did Cam get a 5 year deal?? Nice payday go 1-15 and still get paid for doing nothing for the next 4 years.

Just wondering? Does anyone know if Hizenga still has to pay Cam if some other team hires him?? I would think so. But that is alot of money, just to get Tuna's "guys" in place.

Maybe the Dolphins could send a draft pick to KC for HERM!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking Garret will be his HC.

It's not "just to get the Tuna's guys in place." It's to get rid of a coach who was way, way, way out of his depth.

Well that didn't take long.

You heard it here first - Cam Cameron will be the next OC of the 49'ers to mend the broken relationship between Nolan and Alex Smith (IMO, of course).

Hilarious!
Now Aqua is caught between newfound Tuner worship and needing to retract his previous extensive praise for the inept Cam & the also fired GM. On 2nd thought, totally denying he'd said something previusly comes natural to Aqua.

Too bad he and his alter ego the misnamed TWguru are banned as they'd be hilarious Bye week entertainment as the guys he praised get their @$$es canned.

Last edited:

kind of a raw deal for cameron. the GM gets rid of many of the best players (welker, chambers) starting QB & RB go down, and he takes the fall.

kind of a raw deal for cameron. the GM gets rid of many of the best players (welker, chambers) starting QB & RB go down, and he takes the fall.

Cameron had more say than his beleagured GM in all of those decisions. He was just out of his league, as was Saban. The decision to draft a kick returner/receiver for a team that hadn't had a franchise QB is eons rather than draft a franchise QB - that was on Cam.

Cameron had more say than his beleagured GM in all of those decisions. He was just out of his league, as was Saban. The decision to draft a kick returner/receiver for a team that hadn't had a franchise QB is eons rather than draft a franchise QB - that was on Cam.
I don't blame him for passing on Brady Quinn. They could've easily thought that he just wasn't a franchise quarterback- he fell far enough despite the hype that they wouldn't be the only ones. If you think the guy you're taking ahead of him is a star and you're going to get your QB through some other means, like the 2nd round, than it's not a terrible idea.

Drafting Ginn and Beck with the 9th and 40th picks is what's indefensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back