PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Caldwell: Going undefeated is secondary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Gang-How would you react if somebody turned their back on you while shaking their hand???

How the hell did they end up in SD that year? Weren't the chargers 8-8?

Wild-card teams are automatically the # 5 & 6 seeds. Thus are away unless they play each other in the conference champ game.

IMO, the 1st round bye should be enough to recover from the minor stuff that occurs. Once #1 is clinched, rest anyone that's below 80% and try to get 16-0.

We've got the Jets & Bills the last two weeks, so I think with some back-ups mixed in we should be agle to get a win.

Like it or not I think Caldwell is BY FAR a better coach than Dungy was. Quiet, not a media whore, and you can see their whole team is a better outfit this year

Whatever is said, the road to SB will be past Manning this year

Make sure you stay up after the game to listen to BB's post game interview.They are hilarious really!One word answers from the guy with a personality of a wet mop!LOL

The best interview ever was after the now infamous BB's Blunder-ahahahahahah-The press crucified him for a week!

Ya, the ridiculous rule that the division winners get the higher seed and HFA. Same kind of ridiculous rule that had San Diego in it over you all, who I think finished what 11-5?
What a crappy rule. I forgot that the Colts were a wild-card team last year. Pretty hard to believe with the way the Titans have played this season.

joke of a schedule..... I hope we meet and defeat the COLTS again when it matters the most:) (Playoffs):)

I agree... but...

Even if the Pats had a 21 point lead halfway through the 4th quarter in the AFCCG, I'd be nervous.

with our second half "woes" this season I'm not usually comfortable until time has expired

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes