PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bucs CB Talib charged with battery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bucs CB Talib charged with battery

And he'll be on the receiving end of an assault that is nasty, but perfectly legal.

why would you hit a cabbie? That's just uncalled for. Always uncalled for.

I guess the pre draft assessments on him were on the mark. Talented kid but trouble just follows him wherever he goes. Glad it wasn't here.

Sheesh! From the title I thought he'd been electroucuted.

Isn't he the same guy that started a fight at the NFL meeting that rookies have to attend on how to stay out of trouble?

Isn't he the same guy that started a fight at the NFL meeting that rookies have to attend on how to stay out of trouble?

So sayeth the article. He also apparently swung at a teammate with a helmet, and hit someone else in the face. . . .

It'd sure be funny if he were denied entry to the UK because of the pending charges. Fly there on a charter, fly home commercial.

Last edited:
Anyone else think that Raheem Morris was the worst hiring of a coach this year??? Seriously..

Anyone else think that Raheem Morris was the worst hiring of a coach this year??? Seriously..

I'm not sure what Morris has to do with this specifically, but yeah. He's been a horrible hire. Almost as bad as Rexy.

He lives 3 minutes from me in tampa..i was at the club he was at that night..he left after i did!

Yeah, easily. And thought so at the time too. I really don't know what that has to do with Talib, who has been in trouble since the day he was old enough to know what it was.

I'm not sure what Morris has to do with this specifically, but yeah. He's been a horrible hire. Almost as bad as Rexy.

He doesn't exactly inspire discipline in his players.. He seems lost out there... And he Makes Weis look like a super computer when it comes to making adjustments.

He doesn't exactly inspire discipline in his players.. He seems lost out there... And he Makes Weis look like a super computer when it comes to making adjustments.

The thing that confuses me about Morris, is why did it take so long to switch QBs??? After being forced to watch the first 2 Bucs games, it was obvious to me, that Leftwich has some serious accuracy problems. I guess Morris wasnt convinced at that point. :eek:

Wait, how can anyone else be the "worst coaching hire of the year" when mangina is also hired that year? His team sucks, he's traded away his only 2 assets, he screwed up his 2 QB's just about as much as possible, his players hate him(no Tom Jackson, this one is actually true) and have filed 3 complaints against him supposedly. Please don't insult morris on this level.

As far as Talib...hitting a cabbie is just stupid and low.

And that's after the draft. He was off a lot of boards beforehand for immaturity, resistance to rules and structure, and repeat bad behavior. In college he tested positive for marijuana 3 separate times, was suspended from games for lousy work habits in practice, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes