PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bruins fire coach Dave Lewis

NE_PATS_FAN_54

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
bruins.com

anyone care???

Won't matter until they fire the owner.

Worst run team in pro sports in my opinion.

Sorry, the Blackhawks still own that title, their home games aren't even televised.

I'm sure we'll be hearing goody two shoes, Dale Arnold on Monday saying that it was the right move....he doesnt have the circles to say it when the coach is still around.

Ive emailed him a few times about ownership...he claims that the owner of the Arizona Cardinals and NO saints are the worst owners in sports....I asked him what was different between them and Jacobs....no response.

I'm sure we'll be hearing goody two shoes, Dale Arnold on Monday saying that it was the right move....he doesnt have the circles to say it when the coach is still around.

Ive emailed him a few times about ownership...he claims that the owner of the Arizona Cardinals and NO saints are the worst owners in sports....I asked him what was different between them and Jacobs....no response.

I'm confused. Aren't you the genius who thinks Bob Kraft is the worst owner?

About time; the owners gave him a grand total of one year to turn a big, steaming bowl of chicken **** into chicken salad, pathetic.

Bring another coach in, what's that, 47 years in a row they fired the coach like it's his fault?

I gave up on the Bruins fifteen years ago, haven't given two **** about them since..............

Doesn't have "the circles"; kinda like that one, although he is a planet and looks like a circle, he should stay away from those all you can eat buffets..................

bruins.com

anyone care???

I care. Even though I'm not a Bruins fan, i did watch almost every game last season. I'm a real big hockey fan and will probably watch all the games next season, and would like to see the Bruins do well. Since they are the televised team in my area, i do root for them and wish them the best unless they are playing the Isles or Sabres. Looking forward to not have Lewis around, I couldn't even stand looking at him.

Used to be a huge hockey fan in the days of #4, but they have slipped into irrelevancy.. the southern teams and lack of hitting has severely hurt this sport..

I'm confused. Aren't you the genius who thinks Bob Kraft is the worst owner?

Yes, you are confused. I didnt say he was the worst owner, I said he was a cheap bastid.

Get your facts straight, chump.

If the Bruins would have acted a little faster they could have snatched Mike Keenan, but alas the Flames have to go through that gong show now.

I'm a B's fan, and I'm pretty happy about it. Granted, he shouldn't get all the blame, but the team played sloppy and with no heart last year. I mean, I think they had more than 10 too many men on the ice penalties last year. They may still lack the talent this coming year, but hopefully they can at least bring in someone that gets them playing hard and smart night in/night out. I hope they bring back Milbury.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back