PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Broncos vs. Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patspsycho

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Watching this game because I can't get Jeats/Saints.

Broncos D have made a big stop. Down 10-7, and looking to make a key drive now.

I think the Broncos D has to receive some credit. If the Offense pulls through with a win, it'll be hard not to take them seriously.

McD just called for them to go for it on 4th and inches, they lost on that one but just got the ball back on a lackluster 4 and out by Dallas.

this team looked lost b4 the 1st game....now theyre contending with the NFC's best....

the donkies will be pretty good this year, i think theyre at least assured the division (which does take into account how sry that division is)

We'll see. right now it's a stalemate.. neither team playing well. Orton blew an easy TD on a play action fake.

Dallas on their 20 now after a toucback.

Wow.. Romo blows two seam routes in a row. Ball back to Denver.

Denver primed for an upset over the Cowboys. Key roughing the passer penalty put them inside 30, then a good run by Jordan.

Kick is good we are tied! Rooting for McD not the Donkeys haha

Last edited:
Is it me, or is Roy Williams the slowest no. 1 WR in the NFL?

Shouldn't we be rooting for Dallas tho? I'm not sure. I hate the Cowboys, but if Denver wins, then the NE/DEN game next week gets insane hype which I think I'd like to do away with.

Touchdown Denver!!

Cutler who?!? Brandon Marshall made him and now hes making Orton.

When is the world going to realize that Dallas is just not that good?

Very happy for Josh McD.

Another unbeaten team for the Pats next week.

Yeah, I don't see why this would be considered an upset if Denver holds on. Dallas is meh.

Dalls is NOT that good. They just beat Carolina last week and the Panthers stink.
I agree with what you said

Another unbeaten team for the Pats next week.

I think people are going to have to admit that the Broncos are for real now. McDaniels and Mora have done a great job turning around a putrid defense into one of the best defenses in the league right now. Assuming the Broncos hold onto and win this game, they will have won more games four weeks into the season than most people thought they would all year.

I don't think the Broncos are an elite team, but they are good enough to win the AFC West and get 9-10 wins.

Last edited:
Romo is like a rollercoaster.

Broncos win! Big Showdown next week.

Good job Josh, your team played well.. looking forward to next week.

My "Orton will be OK" prediction is coming true... though my "Cutler will implode" prediction is not quite there.

Hopefully Butler, McGowan and friends greet Orton's friend next week.

We took out the 2-0 Atlanta last week, followed by the 3-0 Ravens today, and now for the 4-0 Broncos and a coach that knows us better than anybody.

Last edited:
broncos are legit, but i hope you guys kill em next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back