PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Broncos/McDaniels accused of videotaping 49ers practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard this on the radio. First thought was "here we go again." Gonna be so freakin' awesome to hear the whole walk-through thing rehashed over and over. Can't freakin' wait. ...:mad:

Guess Josh didn't learn much of anything while he was here after all.

This is going to suck.

And with it will come the innuendo and retelling of stories that had no basis in truth the first time they were told.

Last edited:
Folks need to remember that Goody Two Shoes promised to rain down hell, a much stiffer punishment in the future. I could see those deemed responsible banned from the NFL as an extreme possibility. Oh wait, it's not the Pats. My bad.

This blows. ESPN and every other outlet will roll this out with heavy emphasis on the Pat's connections.

I hope the defense improves quick, because now we've gotta run up the score.:cool:

This somehow will be turned into incontrovertible proof that the Patriots filmed the Rams' and other teams' practices during their SuperBowl seasons. You all just watch.

There goes another first round pick. Somehow this is going to come back on us.

Jeez and my first thought was I bet this goes away quickly because it's not us.

Last edited:
Just another opportunity for the Pats-hating media to beat the Spygate dead horse. Ugh. :(

*sigh* :spygate:

for all you conspiracy theorists; any co-incidence that it's Jets week?

Somehow I suspect that the punishment will be forfeiture of Oakland's 1st round pick :eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

And yet the Broncos still suck. This season couldn't just go well for us without any of this crap, could it?

So let me get this straight.....they are accused of taping a 49er practice, they lost anyway and this is supposed to provide some big edge? The Broncos suck.

That explains how the Broncos won... oh wait...... ;)

unfortunately this will just increase coverage on he pats than the team in question -broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back