PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Brian Kelly to Notre Dame

Now it is being reported that there is an interest in UCONNS Edsal... eiother one is fine.

Now it is being reported that there is an interest in UCONNS Edsal... eiother one is fine.

I hope Edsal stays at UConn. He has made that program and brought them on the map in college football, but his job isnt done there. He can lead them to a birth in the BCS, then his job is complete there and can move on.

As a die-hard ND fan, I love the Kelly hiring. He is no flavor of the month, Kontra.

Hes turned around three crappy programs. I love it. Absolutely love it.

ND plays D they are a BCS team. Lack of disipline on that side of the ball drove me nuts.
I know I am late to this discussion, but I have to agree with this post. Everybody wants to point to all sorts of reasons why ND has sucked for the past 20 years, but the fact is that in the post-Lou Holtz era, they have had the absolute worst head coach hirings you can imagine. Bob Davie had no HC experience, he just got promoted for being on Holtz' staff. Willingham has proven he is a joke of a HC who happened to have 1 good season at Stanford. And hiring Charlie Weis was an even bigger joke since he had no HC experience or any college experience.

I am not a ND fan but I would like to see them succeed since that would benefit college football overall. Now they have finally hired a guy with a proven track record of success at other schools, so I have no doubt there will be some overall improvement.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back