OT: Breaking News: Ainge In MGH With Heart Attack

JDSal45

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Stunning. Get well soon Danny.

J D Sal

Yep, only 50.

J D Sal

I was gonna post the same thing - glad someone already did. Danny, get well soon.

Bad day for the Celtics, good to hear he's resting comfortably now.

Guess he didn't take the news of the KG injury too well.

(Just kidding; sorry, bad joke.)

Hopefully he'll have a full and speedy recovery.

Basketball forum.

My favorite memory of Ainge was in the early 70s during the Orr hockey craze when some Globe parody paper issued a front page story "Ainge a Bruin" showing ainge skating in a Bruins uniform.

My favorite memory of Ainge was in the early 70s during the Orr hockey craze when some Globe parody paper issued a front page story "Ainge a Bruin" showing ainge skating in a Bruins uniform.

I vaguely remember that, but wasn't Orr's career long over by the time Ainge came to the Celtics? Ainge in '82 and at that point the B's were still a huge draw in Boston because of what Orr had created 10 years earlier.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery! Get well Danny.

Last edited:
the early 70's...?

Danny Ainge, a decent guy by most all accounts, I wish him a swift and full recovery.

I will always remember him as a Blazer, heck of a shooter. He and his nephew are from my neck of the woods.

get well soon danny. i went to dannys first game back after being traded to the kings. sat right behind the bench. but my favorite ainge game was against the bucks in 87 in the eastern conference semi finals. we had great seats and ainge had a great game.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back